Additional cmp restaurants

JMG

Unlike Jamie's Italian, Divinly Decadence was taking lunch reservations onboard the ship but not prior to the sailing. This was the same for the 'a la carte' Izumi.

Divinly Decadence was inviting guests to lunch and some dinners on my sailing and while I was not charged, I did have confirmed reservations. This might have changed.

Specialty restaurant lunch bookings used to be available online prior to the sailing up until the introduction of the new system in May, 2014. I always had my specialty dining booked for embarkation day prior to that time and often used my Izumi package bookings for lunchtime rather than dinner.

Other venues on other ships take reservations for lunch onboard the ship now with even the casual 'a la carte' venue Sabor doing so on Oasis for instance.

Jamie's Italian was the first venue I have encountered that did not at all take reservations for lunch and I hope that no matter what happens that Divinly Decadence will continue to take lunch reservations.

Edited by MADflyer

Yes, that's what the website says, but the website does not always get updated quickly. However, this thread was started because people are hearing that the restaurant will become (is already?) complimentary.

I just made a reservation for Jan 25th and aparently it's really complimentary. Thank you for the hint!

Sent via iPad using Tapatalk

Haven't seen any actual pictures of Divinely Decadent's interior. I see the Solarium but not the actual restaurant on the RCCL website. Anyone know where a photo can be found?

I would also like to see a picture or two of this restaurant. anyone??

I would also like to see a picture or two of this restaurant. anyone??

Found these on Flickr

d0abe1523b24f65871c490b217d78426.jpg

photo by 로얄캐리비안크루즈 한국사무소

8378501b14a764338196795dfe29c7ea.jpg

photo by Margalit Francus

b52837bcad602af14664528cd2330aee.jpg

photo by Margalit Francus

Edited by Lloyd555

Has anyone seen a link confirming that the Solarium Bistro is now totally complementary?

This is the best I can do from my cruise planner. $0.00 CAD

Don't know yet if there will be charges for certain items. Will have to hear back from other guests now cruising on the ship.

54308fbdb86aa09e8d51cfac305c8bcd.jpg

Edited by Lloyd555

Taken embarkation evening - it was empty at the dinner hour night #1

Menu looked fantastic but I never ate there as a solo.

Breakfast quality was excellent, but would not eat there 11 days in a row as it's the same every day with not the biggest selection at breakfast time.

DSC01606_zps7d37557f.jpg

DSC01607_zps9c4172d0.jpg

DSC01608_zps6c994a8a.jpg

According to the link posted above...it is only complimentary for breakfast.

A fresh and healthy dining healthy experience showcasing superior variety, quality and design, Solarium Bistro is one of Royal Caribbean’s nine specialty dining options onboard Quantum of the SeasSM and Anthem of the SeasSM. It is complimentary during breakfast, with lunch and dinner available for an additional charge.

Dress: SMART CASUAL

Meals Served: BREAKFAST, LUNCH AND DINNER

Price: COMPLIMENTARY BREAKFAST

LUNCH AND DINNER $$$$

Interesting - it is no longer even listed as an option fee or complimentary for the 2/2 sailing? Does not show on dining options on the web page although all other options do - maybe it is so not available for the sailing that they are not showing it? Luckily thanks to Cruise Critic was able to reserve a table when the information first came out. - Thanks again

I am on the 3/13 sailing and the choice of Devinely Decadence is now gone from the available dining selections. Hope it is just a glitch and they bring it back. I wanted to book it for dinner on one of the port days.

With it being complimentary now, you'll likely have lots of competition.:cool:

Looks like it's official that Devinly Decadence is complimentary now.

http://www.cruisecritic.com/news/news.cfm?ID=6141

I would like to hear it from RCCL first before I get my hopes up or any cruisers that can verify it is true!:)

If it is indeed true, I'm hoping it will be complimentary on Anthem. The restaurant has disappeared off my cruise planner at the moment.

Edited by floridaglen

I would like to hear it from RCCL first before I get my hopes up or any cruisers that can verify it is true!:)

If it is indeed true, I'm hoping it will be complimentary on Anthem. The restaurant has disappeared off my cruise planner at the moment.

It has disappeared off my cruise planner as well. (Anthem December 2015). I was able to book 2 nights at no charge and they are both still listed when I view my calendar.

I wonder if this was meant to be temporary until they get the bugs worked out or if it will be long term? If it is long term I am also wondering if the menu will change as it is no longer generating revenue to pay for the premium selections?

DH and I are sailing on the Quantum soon and we booked dinner reservations for Devinly Decadence a month or so ago and were charge $20.00pp. So is dinner now complimentary???? If so... shouldn't we expect a credit?

Any information and thoughts appreciated

Rose