Adventure OTS Why no more Arube or Curacao?

bcarney

My chiropractor is a RC fan, and loves Adventurer of the Seas as much as I do. He had a question I couldn't answer - why is Adventure no longer sailing to Aruba and Curacao as of mid October of this year? Anyone have the scoop?

Good question- for Aruba and Curacao, the Jewel picks up that route starting in November, and has it as the alternate route.

Why not the Adventure, when it's been doing that route for a decade.... Interesting.

That is a bummer. We are doing a B2B again on the Adventure March/April 2015 and looking forward to our visit to Aurba and Curacao again.

If this is true it is NOT welcome news for me. I really like that itinerary and I like doing it on a Voyager class ship.

Same here. We've been doing that itinerary every Jan/Feb for several years now.

Well I don't know about you all but we are still sailing that route on October 10, 2015. Ours has not changed! I guess we are the last ones :cool:

Yep, your Cruise is the last Cruise for 2015 and all of 2016.

Edited by davekathy

Looks like a lot of islands are changing. They're putting in St. Croix, Grenada, and Martinique instead of doing St. Kitts on both itineraries. Still looks like a good B2B set though. I'm glad we get to go to Aruba this year because I'd miss doing this http://www.kukookunuku.com/ in Aruba. It was really fun last time and we hope to do it again this next trip.

Tom