Favourite restaurant/bar/lounge to hit first on Oasis?

Hi everyone! First time poster and first time cruiser! We’re going on the Oasis in two weeks and wondering what are your favourite spots to hit as soon as you get on the ship? (we bought the beverage package)

We are a couple in our mid to late 20s, just wondering if there is a lot of our demographic onboard usually or if we are a rarity? I will socialize with anyone, my significant other is the more concerned one.

We also have some pretty weird food sensitivities, is there one specific dining area you find is more clean eating than others (and is included at no cost?).

Thanks!

We turn left and hit Sorrento's right off for a slice or two of pizza and a beer. Once that's down, we head to the cabin, drop our bags and go up on deck to the Solarium, for a drink by the bar there (usually completely empty at that time). After that, we roam the outdoor decks taking in the sights and sunshine till muster.

As far as food sensitivities, not sure what you may have, but be sure to contact RCIs special needs department to have it noted in your reservation, then head to the main dining room once onboard and speak with the maitre'd to be sure they are aware. Dinner should be no problem as the main dining room is very adept at handling food allergies and sensitivities.

Breakfast and lunch may be a little tougher depending on your sensitivities, but the main dining room is an option on sea days. The Solarium Bistro is excellent.the for lighter healthier options for breakfast and lunch.

Depending on what your sensitivities may be, there will be other options. The Windjammer buffet has a very wide selection of foods, including salad bar, soups, carving stations, etc. May be suitable.

The specialty restaurants for dinner can accommodate food allergies, etc within reason. If planning to eat at any, it's courteous to give them 24 hours notice of your food allergies or sensitivities....so they can be prepared.

Enjoy your sailing.

I head to the pool 1st thing...I wear my suit under my shorts, so I don't have to find someplace to change! So, the pool bar is my "go to"....

I'm not sure what "clean" eating is....veg? Or "plain"....either way, you will find plenty of either....

We head to the Windjammer for a quick bite to eat for lunch (or Giovanni's table if you're not one of the very first ones on the ship). After that we head to the Champagne bar for a glass of bubbly to celebrate!

Overall, I'd say our favorite bar on the ship was either Boleros or on-air when they have karaoke.

We really enjoyed the Park Cafe that is in Central Park. We opted to go there many times for a quieter breakfast and lunch. It was not crowded and you could either eat inside or take your food outside in Central Park. They have great sandwiches for lunch and wonderful salad where you pick everything you want in your salad. Check it out!:D