booking dining problems

irish2005

anyone else having trouble booking dining? get half way thru and then the website shuts down, don't know if I am booked or not? Oh well, there are bigger problems in life. Ha Ha

It's been telling me UNABLE TO BOOK RESERVATION for the past 3 days...

Call royal Caribbean directly to book your reservations. that is what I did and had no problem. Did not get all the times I wanted but I was able to get both my dinning reservations and shows.

sailnjmom49

When r u sailing?

Just called this evening.....not able to accept any credit payments. We tried on line and then called Royal.....tried three times and no payments are accepted. This is very frustrating. Was easier with Quantum...Anthem seems to be more of a problem booking anything.

I had booked 8 nights of our 12 and felt good. Couldn't book acceptable times for the other 4 nights. So decided we would wing it on board. Last time I checked my reservation only 4 of the 8 bookings were showing. Rather than continue to be frustrated with this new DD system I have surrendered and will surprise myself 8 nights on where and when I am going to dine. We are not foodies and are easy to please as long as we do not get stuck with the same menu every night.

I managed to book dining last night. Should you get an email to confirm ?

When I tried to book all my restaurant choices at once, although the transaction was free, I kept get a credit card error at check out, even although it said not required. I then booked each different restaurant in batches and that seemed to work.

Some of the times gone already for this sailing, I will probably tweak once entertainment is known but we tend to eat about 845 and liked MyTime Dining.

anyone else having trouble booking dining? get half way thru and then the website shuts down, don't know if I am booked or not? Oh well, there are bigger problems in life. Ha Ha

Go to the calendar section and see if any took place.

I had booked 8 nights of our 12 and felt good. Couldn't book acceptable times for the other 4 nights. So decided we would wing it on board.

Don't woory - easy to change or make reservations on board - either using Royal iQ or at the entrance of any restaurant.

I'm on my seconed Quantum cruise now and I decided not to make booking in advance. Looks like there are more options when booking at the entrance of the restaurant than using the Royal iQ.

I decided not to book because I didn't knew the ship schedule - so I book when I have the Cruise Compas of the day. So far I have got the restaurants and times I wanted.