Specialty Dining

Floridagirl09

First time Princess cruiser! I know on Royal you're able to make specialty dining reservations ahead of time. I've been on Princess' site and can't seem to find it. Do you have to wait til your onboard?

Thanks!

I don't think you can pre-book.

You can only make Specialty Restaurant reservations when you get on board. Call the dine line.

Or as in our case, we just walk by and make the reservations in person. This is a good way to make sure you know where it is located and you get to see another part of the ship!

No pre booking! And keep it that way. :)

Pre-booking would lead to chaos. What about those prebooked and don't make the cruise? Keep it like it is. OK? OK!

Or as in our case, we just walk by and make the reservations in person. This is a good way to make sure you know where it is located and you get to see another part of the ship!

Pre-booking would lead to chaos. What about those prebooked and don't make the cruise? Keep it like it is. OK? OK!

We always stop by since it can sometimes take time to get through on the DINE line and whoever is staffing the specialty restaurant desk on embarkation afternoon will be able to tell you which nights are formal (we don't do formal so that is when we go to the specialty restaurants).

I agree with most of the others - no pre-booking!

Edited by capriccio