Return Flight Check-in

Jane T

We will be flying Southwest after our cruise in February and purchased the EB..Princess EZcheck doesn't work with Southwest...We used it for our return from our Alaska cruise but we were flying on Alaska airlines. It was sure nice not to have to mess with our luggage until we got home.

We will be flying Southwest after our cruise in February and purchased the EB..Princess EZcheck doesn't work with Southwest...We used it for our return from our Alaska cruise but we were flying on Alaska airlines. It was sure nice not to have to mess with our luggage until we got home.

If you're disembarking at Fort Lauderdale on our November cruise they offered EZCheck on Southwest from FLL for flights departing after 11:30 AM.

Wow, my original question was regarding if we'd have to pay for internet service to check-in for our flight or if Passenger Services desk helps. I appreciate the info regarding that question.

I find it interesting how some people criticize me for being too cheap to get Early Boarding and others offer advice on how to get a boarding pass at the airport.

Another option is to pay $20/pp. for the Princess EZCheck...they check you in, give you a boarding pass & check-in your luggage.

Princess will not time their checking you in to be when check-in is first allowed. It could be hours later and you might thus end up with C positions anyway.

Princess will not time their checking you in to be when check-in is first allowed. It could be hours later and you might thus end up with C positions anyway.

That's why I use Earlybird Check-In & merely mentioned EZCheck as another option that some passengers may prefer.

What if I had already purchased the SW Early Bird and decided once on board to participate in the Princess EZ check for the luggage convenience, will I keep my Early Bird Zoning (advantage)?