Thank you

qsuzi

A sincerely THANK YOU to all those who contribute so much to making this Forum/Thread a wonderful and helpful resource. Thank you to all those who:

* Create and maintain websites that provide information on cabins, ships, menus, pictures, etc.

* Keep and post lists of those who are sailing soon.

* Post information and links to sail aways.

* Blogs/updates on their cruises.

* Respond to requests for information and take the time to share your knowledge.

Thank you also to Host Walt who does such a great job!

Each of you is very much appreciated!

Edited by qsuzi

My first cruise was a number of years ago on a different cruise line. I joined a roll call and met lovely people with whom I met, had meet and greet with and joined excursions with. I did not realise or know the extent of what CC had to offer.

I am now going on my second cruise and have found Holland America CC members and the HAL community board, so I too wouLd like to add my thanks.

There are those of you that post all the time with pearls of wisdom. Nothing speaks better than experience. I have found so many answers to questions that I have not yet asked, but be assured that I know that if I ask them somebody will have the right answer. So, thank you from a newbie that appreciates all you have to offer. Jen. :)

My thanks to everyone who participates as well. I know I have learned a lot from these boards and if I couldn't find the answer a post brought answers readily.

Helpfulness of many and caring is what makes this board a great place:D

I would also like to add my heart-felt thanks to all the posters and the others who do the boards, fleet lists, etc., etc., etc. I discovered CC over a year ago and became a dedicated lurker while recovering from an illness.

Over the past year I have learned so much and enjoyed getting to "know" you. I usually check the HAL board at least several times a week, if not almost daily, because I know there will always be something of interest.

One day I hope to meet some of you--you all sound so interesting and fun. And your knowledge of cruising is amazing!

Thank you, thank you!!!!

LC

The beauty of these boards is that, not only do you find specific information on your particular cruise, ship, or cruiseline, you learn a lot about the ins and outs of cruising. You learn the questions you should ask, who you should ask, and when you should ask. You get a good cross section of opinions that allow you to make informed decisions. You get the benefit of years and years of experience in an easy to read format. And it's all free. Thank you to everyone who participates.