Regal - can we print Flight checkin?

CruisinFinsUp

We usually stay in Florida a day or two after the cruise, so I print all my flight check in stuff at the hotel... This time we are flying out the same day as we disembark.

Anyone who has been on Regal lately - could you please let me know if there are facilities to login and check in and print boarding passes? We are platinum so we have the internet minutes, and I know its subject to the satellite internet, :rolleyes: and we may not be able to do it if its busy, but assuming everything works, should we attempt it? We fly Air Canada.

Thanks!

This should be no problem for you. Log in to Air Canada from the internet café, check-in for your flight, and print your boarding passes.

It may cost fifty cents per page for the printer. Yes it will probably be busy but nearly everyone using the internet café has the same mission and will be moving quickly.

Enjoy your cruise!

Yes, in the internet cafe. Log into the internet, check in and print boarding passes. I can't remember for sure, but I think there was a price for each page printed. maybe .25 or .50 We have done this many times and it's never been a problem.

We loved the Regal by the way.

As others have posted you can login and use Internet minutes to check in and print your boarding passes.

I don't do it because it can be very busy & since I get boarding passes (when checking luggage or at kiosks if only carryons) at the airport there's no need for me to get a boarding pass on the ship.

As others have posted you can login and use Internet minutes to check in and print your boarding passes.

I don't do it because it can be very busy & since I get boarding passes (when checking luggage or at kiosks if only carryons) at the airport there's no need for me to get a boarding pass on the ship.

Since a lot of passengers are doing the same thing, logging in for whatever reason can be time-consuming and frustrating that last day before disembarkation. When I fly, I can check in on my iPhone. With everything electronic, it's so easy to do.

Thanks everyone. We'll give it a try. Checkin opens 24 hours in advance, so I'll try sometime when its not too busy in the internet cafe.

Last cruise our Canadian cell phone companies were still not connected with the US satellite services on board ship so I doubt using my cell is even an option. ( Probably a good thing given the astronomical rates they'd be charging us!!:eek: ) Plus Air Canada wants paper printed boarding passes..... Glad there are printers available, no problem if there is a fee.

Thanks again!