How to Get Ship Coupon's and Where?

thefirstnoel

Celebrity told us we're 1 point away from the "Elite" level. We have a cruise coming up for an 11 day CC level. Will points be added after that cruise, or does anyone know if they meant with the cruise I booked in March 2015, I am 1 point away from the next level? I'm assuming that is how we get our coupon's?

Haven't posted in year's so I hope I did this correct? Thanks to anyone who can be of help in any way. We're doing the 11 night Ultimate Caribbean for our 43rd anniversary, spending 3 days in FLL first. WOO-HOO and Happy New Year to All. Thanks and everyone have FUN!

You might have a better shot at getting an answer if you post in the Celebrity forum. Also, have you looked on the Celebrity website -- the answer might be found there.

I do know with Princess that if, for example, you're on your fifth cruise with them, you become Platinum at the end of that cruise so that on your next cruise, you get the Platinum benefits.

Thanks cruiser's for guiding me in the right direction. as many times as I've been on the phone w/one of the "cruise agencies" (13), I should have asked them but probably wouldn't have received the correct answer: hence 13 calls!

THANKS AGAIN.