Things I Wish Carnival Would Offer

Tutontow

I would love to see an expanded for fee room service menu. On Ncl, I loved ordering the whole pizza to be delivered to our stateroom, for 5 dollars! I wouldn't have a problem paying for dining room meals to be delivered as well.

How about some real suite perks? On my last NCL Cruise, my grandson and I enjoyed our evening meal in our cabin repeatedly. I was so awesome when traveling with a 3 year old to be able to eat real meals, but not risk disturbing others meals. Having a butler and concierge was a wonderful perk. I would never pay for a suite on carnival under the current state of affairs!

AMEN! Love NCL suites & butler & MDR meals in suite.

Somebody mentioned the VIFP coupon for free drink and how Carnival shouldn't restrict when/where we use it. I totally agree!!!

I was so excited when I got that little letter on my bed (my first cruise having been over the age of 21). Then, I read the thing and was like, really?!

Of course, I never ended up using it. I had resolved to get a Mimosa at brunch one day, but forgot to. I'm not a morning drinker. Why, if the coupon limit is $9, does it matter when and where I redeem it? I guess they know that a lot of people feel the way I do and will not redeem with the morning restriction.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forums mobile app

Somebody mentioned the VIFP coupon for free drink and how Carnival shouldn't restrict when/where we use it. I totally agree!!!

I was so excited when I got that little letter on my bed (my first cruise having been over the age of 21). Then, I read the thing and was like, really?!

Of course, I never ended up using it. I had resolved to get a Mimosa at brunch one day, but forgot to. I'm not a morning drinker. Why, if the coupon limit is $9, does it matter when and where I redeem it? I guess they know that a lot of people feel the way I do and will not redeem with the morning restriction.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forums mobile app

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=45323212&postcount=106

I would like to see dinner service speed up. I just cant take a 2 hour dinner, its not worth it. Last cruise I think I ate in the MDR twice the whole week becuase it just took WAY TOO LONG. I have better thinks to do on a cruise then sit and wait for 2 hours on dinner.

I would like to see dinner service speed up. I just cant take a 2 hour dinner, its not worth it. Last cruise I think I ate in the MDR twice the whole week becuase it just took WAY TOO LONG. I have better thinks to do on a cruise then sit and wait for 2 hours on dinner.

You can thank the slow dining service to the implementation of the three man team back in 2011!

Amen. The whole concept is outdated. You're not getting fine dining quality food with whatever is Carnival's food budget per person included in the fare. Stop pretending like it is....