Cost Of In Cabin Water

50.72 fluid oz.big bottles of crystal geyser are $4.95.Now you can go another route besides buying those ,you can drag your own water on the ship ,or go on Carnivals website in the fun shops and buy the big bottles ,or little ones like you can buy at the store and they will deliver them to your room.Here's the link ,,,,http://www.carnival.com/FunShops/beverages/water

Edited by bubbakirk43

We always order a case and its waiting in our room, its like $23 but we don't have to lug it around and we have it right at hand for taking medications and hydrating after margaritas :p The small bottles are great for throwing in the backpack on port days. You can order 6 packs, 12 packs, or 24 packs.

We drink the tap water on the ship and have never had a bad reaction to it. At home we buy water because our local tap water is hard water .

Everyone has different taste buds so if you don't like the taste plain it can certainly be used to mix drinks.

I doubt it you would taste the difference that way.

We drink the tap water on the ship and have never had a bad reaction to it. At home we buy water because our local tap water is hard water .

Everyone has different taste buds so if you don't like the taste plain it can certainly be used to mix drinks.

I doubt it you would taste the difference that way.

I agree the ships water tastes great and I'm picky. We still buy the bottled water though just for the convenience.

Drink the water from your tap...add ice...or it won't be cold! No different from the water in the bottles! Water is plentiful and everywhere on your ship! No need to PAY for bottled water.

Edited by cb at sea