On my next Princess cruise, I plan to....

Cruisin' Chick

On my next cruise (starting MONDAY), I'm going to spend lots of time on the balcony, relaxing and watching that gorgeous inside passage pass by.

I'm not going to run around trying to do a bit of everything like I usually do because cruising Alaska is all about the panorama you're passing.

My next Princess cruise is a 14 night one, with 9 port days in a row, the most port intensive cruise I've ever been on. I plan to PACE myself, throwing myself into activities on the 3 islands that are new to me, taking it a bit more relaxed in the ports where I've been, and even staying on the ship (a first) in the one port I've been to too much.

Oh, and fly my kite (which has been all over the world with me) at Princess Cays.

On our upcoming Coral cruise, plan to learn to snorkel (got our own gear and everything! :) Also plan to dine at the Bayou Cafe! We normally don't eat at the specialty restaurants - but how can you turn down barbequed gator???? :D (Which we've never tried before!)

I'm leaving Friday for 21 days on the Sea Princess, I intend to enjoy some spa treatments, try different items in the dining room rather than my normal choices, go to MUTS to see what all the fuss is about, enjoy the lounge chairs on the promenade, even if I have to take my blankie from my cabin!!!

Ahhhh, my first B2B and 21 days onboard, I cannot wait!

Susie

My next cruise is on the Sapphire with a Caribe deck balcony. I plan to relax and hang out in a lounger on the balcony, reading lots of books and listening to music.

After that is a 15-day to Hawaii on the Island -- no balcony. I'm going to do all of the activities during the day and spend as much time relaxing as possible.

On my next cruise which is Golden (6/15/06), I plan to once again drink in the sites of the Med, enjoy my last vacation for the next three years (start law school in 8/06). I also plan on meeting as many cool people as I did on my first and third Princess cruises.

check the box that says "Dr" instead of "Mrs" so I can find out if it is true that doctors get lots of special perks. :D Hopefully if there is a real emergency they will call the ship doc and not me.

I'm going to do all the things that I said I wanted to do on our last cruise but never found the time to do so.

I am going to enjoy a family vacation with my parents and my bro and sil. Life is short and my parents are having health problems. You just never know if this chance will come along again.

DH and I will sail on the CB for the second time in January, 2006. We've already been compiling a list of things we want to do this time around. Here's the list so far:

* check out seafood extravaganza at Cafe Caribe

* book St. John's Island tour from St. Thomas

* go early enough to get a seat for a Bert Stratton performance

* go to MUTS once (if there's a worthwhile film - to reminisce about our HS days at the drive-in!)

* win Trivia at least three times

* pre-order Eggs Benedicts and Eggs Florentine (so I can have one or the other each morning)

* enjoy wine and caviar in Crooner's

* wear jeans to the dining room (just kidding!!)

Bon Voyage!

Chris

Well, since my next cruise is my HONEYMOON...there are some things I can't post here LOL!!!

No really, I plan to have a blast on a totally new itinerary to both of us, get a little pampered in the spa, relax on the balcony of our mini suite as much as possible, read a couple good books and wind down from 20 months of wedding planning as much as we can!!!

20 days till the wedding

24 till the Dawn Princess

YAHOO!!!!

Jess

Like Jess, our next cruise is our honeymoon! And since it's to French Polynesia, we plan to snorkel our a#$es off, scuba for the first time, and enjoy our balcony! We also plan to relax more than we usually do, and not try to do everything all the time. A must is Bloody Mary's...can't go to Bora Bora without going in at least for a drink....

check the box that says "Dr" instead of "Mrs" so I can find out if it is true that doctors get lots of special perks. :D Hopefully if there is a real emergency they will call the ship doc and not me.

What perks are those??? The only one I can recall is being called "Dr. _____" and I'm not sure how much of a perk that is on vacation. :)

I plan to try parasailing.....

Archived