Old shampoo etc

pathi

We have some old Princess eucalyptus shampoo that I found in a drawer a couple weeks ago - from at least 2 years ago. It doesn't last. Don't buy it on ebay!

I tried to use it (desperately wishing I was onboard, not freezing here! ) and it smelled more like petroleum than eucalyptus! :eek:

I would be happy to pay the postage on any old Eucalyptus products you want to toss.;)

Mike:)

Elites are supposed to get the bathroom amenities that suites get--separate tubes of shampoo, conditioner, and body wash as well as an emory board, Q-tips and cotton balls, shower cap, eye gel mask, linen spray, and luffa scrubby mitt. Sometimes the items vary. On our back-to-back cruises, for instance, we had to switch cabins. Our first cabin steward did not give us any conditioner. I still had some from our hotel stay.

Yeah but.....

I have purchase "goo tubes". I (might or might not :o) colour my hair, so I use a shampoo and condition specifically designed to protect my hair. I have my shampoo and conditioner in the goo tubes. I do miss the shower gel...

....a free mini bar. You can wash your hair with scotch.:)

I didn't use the Eucalyptus stuff as I'm allergic to the smell - it gives me an awful headache.

As for the scotch... I don't know what brand they offer with the mini-bar but if you've ever looked at the scotch you can order to have in your room it's Cutty Sark or Johnny Walker Red. Washing your hair is about the only thing they "might" be good for. They certainly aren't good for drinking unless you mix them with something and what's the point of scotch you have to mix?