Last mininute thing we forget?

Duke Mazer

Baby wipes on my last trip. Even though my DS is older, they are great for quick clean ups. We needed up buying some during our precruise stay.

I also travel with a fever reducer and Benadryl just in case and cold medicine for me. I rarely need them, but they're good to have handed just in case and much cheaper than onboard or using the medical center.

Edited by jkrislc

Leaving in 2 day for our first cruise on Oasis. What are some last minute things you forgot to pack or do, that you wish you would have remembered? Traveling with 3.5 year old so don't be shy about the kids stuff.

Sunscreen.

Leaving in 2 day for our first cruise on Oasis. What are some last minute things you forgot to pack or do, that you wish you would have remembered? Traveling with 3.5 year old so don't be shy about the kids stuff.

Garbage bags for dirty laundry, pens and highlighters, googles and earplugs for child, wipes or Lysol spray for cabin, slippers to walk around cabin with, plenty of over the counter meds ( they are triple the price onboard!) cameras, sunscreen. Have a great time!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Somebody said that since hairdryer works only when you press the button all the time, she brings a thick rubber band to do the trick. That's what I am going to remember next time.

And I will bring an old fashioned alarm clock - having overslept our afternoon nap since my cell phone mysteriously slipped back to my home time zone and did not wake us on time. Never done dressing up for formal dinner that quickly.

If you are doing an eastern sailing at least you can pick up the stuff you find out that you forgot the next morning when you get to Nassau. On one cruise I forgot to pack my razor. I had to get through a sea day and then a day at Labadee before we got to Jamaica on the third day and I could buy on at a store.

Last year, going to a resort, I forgot my garment bag with all my dresses and son's dress shirts. It was hanging on my closet door since it was supposed to be the last thing to go in the suitcase so stuff wouldn't wrinkle. It sure didn't wrinkle hanging on that closet door in Canada all week while we were in Aruba trying to scrape together acceptable outfits for dinner.

As someone else mentioned, I would suggest bringing Children's Dramamine or Children's Bonine, just in case. Many kids don't get seasick but I did as a child and now my 10 year old does as well.

An over the door shoe holder works great to help organzie all this "stuff" that can quickly overwhelm your space!

Life jackets are provided for all guest onboard

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

They are provided for emergency purposes, but don't have kid and swimming friendly life jackets for daily use in the pool and ocean....a necessity for us!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums