Question about spa

sho

I plan to sail on Oceania Riviera.

I would like some information about the spa.

Apart from spa treatments, what facilities are available, such as indoor pool, jacuzzi, sauna, steam room, relaxation area?

What is the price to use the spa facilities?

I plan to sail on Oceania Riviera.

I would like some information about the spa.

Apart from spa treatments, what facilities are available, such as indoor pool, jacuzzi, sauna, steam room, relaxation area?

What is the price to use the spa facilities?

The parts of the Spa which are available without additional fees, are the locker rooms, showers, Sauna, Steam Rooms and the heated ceramic loungers.

174156.jpg

There is also a Spa Terrace, forward of the Spa on which the Thallasotherapy Pool is located (think oversized jacuzzi filled with heated salt water enhanced with minerals), as well as a series of deluxe loungers. Patrons of the Spa may use this Terrace within reason before or after a treatment, and free access to it is an added benefit of booking a Suite or Concierge Cabin.

013910.jpg

The Spa is operated by Canyon Ranch, and other details, as well as some pricing and reservation details, may be found here:

http://www.canyonranch.com/sea/oceania-cruises

Edited by StanandJim

There is also a Spa Terrace, forward of the Spa on which the Thallasotherapy Pool is located (think oversized jacuzzi filled with heated salt water enhanced with minerals),

How hot is this pool? Is it over 105 F degrees?

If you are not in a suite/stateroom that qualifies for free admission to the Spa you can buy a day ticket for $25 each.

$25 is a fair average, I suppose, but the actual cost of day passes are at the discretion of the Spa Manager on each ship.

The cost is raised and lowered in order to manage use, and passes are sold by the day or for the length of the (remaining) cruise.

Multiple day passes usually work out at a lower per day cost.

Whenever I've been in them, the thallasotherapy pool(s) has (have) been hot, like "hot tub" hot, but can't say for certain if that is 102f or 104f or 106f or... Canyon Ranch may know what the set temp is, you could give them a call.