Adventure of the Seas stairwell question

HeidiHo

I know it doesn't show on the deck plans but by any chance, is there a service or emergency stairwell in the aft of the Adventure of the Seas, one that would be accessible to the guests? I have friends with cabins all the way aft on decks 8 and 9. They would like to know if there might be a service stairway between the cabins. I know that sometimes service stairwells are not shown on deck plans but I have not yet been on a Royal Caribbean ship so not familiar with them.

I know it doesn't show on the deck plans but by any chance, is there a service or emergency stairwell in the aft of the Adventure of the Seas, one that would be accessible to the guests? I have friends with cabins all the way aft on decks 8 and 9. They would like to know if there might be a service stairway between the cabins. I know that sometimes service stairwells are not shown on deck plans but I have not yet been on a Royal Caribbean ship so not familiar with them.

No guest stairs except for near the forward and aft centrums. It's a long walk to those aft staterooms.

There are at least two stairwells back there that are for emergencies and crew but are not supposed to be used by guests. The bigger of the stairwells by the service elevators is used constantly by crew so I would not try it. There is another one in the very back corner that was just opposite our cabin door when we stayed in 1688. I never tried to use it but have seen some post here years ago who used it to go to the Windjammer.