Advice appreciated

Gordoncruickshank

We currently have an AQ1 room booked on the centre hump.

At the moment there are the following rooms available S2*2, S1*3 and a PH.

They are also showing a suite guarantee room which is actually £500 dearer than the S1 and S2 cabins. It is worth taking the chance to upgrade to the guarantee?

I know there are no right or wrong answer to this but any help would be appreciated.

If you would be happy with whatever suite you were given, then go for it.

You could wind up with an accessible suite, but still it's a suite.

Thanks for the response.

There are none of those available. The S2s one at back and one under the ocean view. S1's are all at the back.

I should have added that the last time there was a guarantee suite cabin available there was a RS vacant and both disappeared at the one time.

Edited by Gordoncruickshank

Just back from the Reflection and friends had an aft S1. Said it was great but a waste on them because they didn't spend anytime in the cabin. Personally, I think for the butler delivered room service breakfast on the balcony each morning (complete with linen), its worth a shot! Let us know what you decide! From your signature, I can tell that you already know you are going to have a great cruise!!

depending on when the cruise is the suites will come with many new perks including a special dining room for all dining B L & D.

All you would be losing out on is the Persian Gardens and the shower panel.

I would go for it if it is after the date do roll out for those perks.

happy crusing 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌞

depending on when the cruise is the suites will come with many new perks including a special dining room for all dining B L & D.

All you would be losing out on is the Persian Gardens and the shower panel.

I would go for it if it is after the date do roll out for those perks.

happy crusing

Thanks

It is 1 March so no new perks. I have just found out that I would lose drinks package as well that we currently have.

The Celebrity agent was trying to put the TA off doing this which I didn't like

Thanks

It is 1 March so no new perks. I have just found out that I would lose drinks package as well that we currently have.

The Celebrity agent was trying to put the TA off doing this which I didn't like

You shouldn't lose the drinks package as you are paying for an

Upgrade, check it out with Captains Club

Good luck

The problem is that I think the Current Celebrity prices for S1 and S2 are showing good discounts which they are saying are non combinable with the earlier drinks package so I either take the "senior" price and gain a discount of £1,142 but lose the drink package.

I am still minded to go for the guarantee which is now priced around £1500 more than these as there is still the PH suite sitting there waiting for a home. It may cost me but it may be worth the gamble if I can keep the drink package.

My problem is that we booked via a TA so Celebrity may not talk directly to me. Do you think it is worth trying the captains club?

Wait, you can get a discount of 1,134 pounds and take the suite and all you lose is a drink package? Why are you even asking :) Go for it.

The 2 drink packages will cost around £1100 to replace and we make good use of them.

It is the here's a big discount but to get you with what you had before, you need to give it all back.

Don't assume that because the PH is currently available, that it may end up yours. It very well may, but I would think it more likely that they would upgrade someone from a RS or a CS before they upgrade someone with a suite guarantee 3 big upgrade steps. Plus, the PH could sell on its own before your sailing.

You are likely to get the minimum category of the GTY.

I have done a big more research and you can't get the 123go package with a guarantee cabin which fairly racks up the overall cost if you need to rebut the drinks package.

The attraction was if we got th PH we woukd be able yo use Michaels but we will just wait until September when we are already booked in a RS to experience the extras.

Gordon