Luggage Tags (MAILED VERSIONS?)

:confused:Does RC still mail a cruise packet to your home address with those nice luggage tags or has everything gone online....

Forgive me, it's been a while since I have cruised RC and things do change...

Thanks!

Donna

Online and you print them yourself, unless you're a suite guest.

Or, some don't bother printing them and get their tags from the porters at the port when they're ready to give the bags to the porters.

:confused:Does RC still mail a cruise packet to your home address with those nice luggage tags or has everything gone online....

Thanks!

Donna

For $35.00 you can have them mailed to you. If in a GS or higher you can request to have luggage tags mailed at no cost but your docs will still be online.

need GS or above for them to be mailed

I wondered why I was able to request mailed luggage tags this cruise. We splurged on a GS for our 40th anniversary.

We've always printed paper tags and been just fine. I've also overheard porter's say fill out your tags over here.

I just want on the ship so don't slow me down putting tags on my luggage. :D

Gloria

I wondered why I was able to request mailed luggage tags this cruise. We splurged on a GS for our 40th anniversary.

We've always printed paper tags and been just fine. I've also overheard porter's say fill out your tags over here.

I just want on the ship so don't slow me down putting tags on my luggage. :D

Gloria

Don't think it takes more than 30 seconds, if that!:D

Sherri:)

Thanks!

Donna

only suites can get luggage tags mailed to you. all cruise documentation is now online and you print out your own pass.

all other cabins may print their own luggage tags form the site and there are a myriad of suggestions as to how to make them less flimsy.

Don't think it takes more than 30 seconds, if that!:D

unless you are needing to tag 8 piece of luggage and have to traipse all the way over to another line and wait to actually get them, then take the time to write down all the info then mosey on back to the luggage, causing huge delays to the people behind you who DID have their tags already on but were ignored by the lady in the jacket and the walkie talkie who was overseeing the drop off point.

( I don't sound too bitter, do I?!)

only suites can get luggage tags mailed to you. all cruise documentation is now online and you print out your own pass.

all other cabins may print their own luggage tags form the site and there are a myriad of suggestions as to how to make them less flimsy.

Any category cabin can have luggage tags mailed to them, for a $35 fee

unless you are needing to tag 8 piece of luggage and have to traipse all the way over to another line and wait to actually get them, then take the time to write down all the info then mosey on back to the luggage, causing huge delays to the people behind you who DID have their tags already on but were ignored by the lady in the jacket and the walkie talkie who was overseeing the drop off point.

( I don't sound too bitter, do I?!)

Maybe a little:D