Specialty dining

valeep

I have been reading on some posts that the Aqua class receives a discount on specialty dining on the first night. Has anyone had a similar experience? If so, did you have to wait and book the dining on the ship or do the refund some of your money if you pre-booked? We are going on the Reflection in May.

I have been reading on some posts that the Aqua class receives a discount on specialty dining on the first night. Has anyone had a similar experience? If so, did you have to wait and book the dining on the ship or do the refund some of your money if you pre-booked? We are going on the Reflection in May.

Yes, they offered us a 30% discount for the first night of our Equinox cruise. The offer was a small note contained within the standard "first night in Blu" notice about when folks were asked to show-up (early or later). I almost missed the note, since it was separate from the main letter in the envelope. I do not know about how they would handle pre-booked reservations.

Yes, we received 50% off in Quisine the first night on Millie in November.

Avalon Scenery Burgundy and Provence-June 2010

Celebrity Infinity Alaska-May 2012

Celebrity Century Pacific Wine-Sept 2012

Celebrity Millennium N Alaska-July 2013

Celebrity Century Pacific Coastal-May 2014

Celebrity Millennium Malaysia and Indonesia-Nov 2014

Celebrity Millennium Southbound Alaska May 2015

Celebrity Infinity Panama Canal September 2015

Celebrity Solstice Tahitian Treasures (HNL to SYD) September 2016

Just got back from Eclipse. There were tables by the art auction area with staff offering 50 % off for first night. Also we had a card in our Aqua Class stateroom offering same deal on all speciality restaurants fir the first night. We used Qsine but even at $22.50 pp we didn't think it was worth it. Definitely not as good as two years ago . The portions are much smaller and there seemed less choice. I really feel Celebrity have gone too far with the prices.

On our last cruise, there was a 50% discount to Aqua class passengers on the first night at Qsine. We were offered a 20% discount for any night and we booked it while having lunch just after we got onto the ship. Nice experience, but I doubt I would go back.

Don't miss the fresh burgers at the mast grill. Some of the best Beef & Vegetarian burgers I've eaten anywhere.