When will 2016 be out?

Presto2

Just wondering when P&O's cruises for 2016 will be announced. I know that Celebrity are out early and wondering if there are any rumours re P&O following them and announcing cruises earlier this year.

We booked our 2015 cruise last April and even now the price we paid has saved us over a £1500 on the present prices and offers.

Just excited.

Just wondering when P&O's cruises for 2016 will be announced. I know that Celebrity are out early and wondering if there are any rumours re P&O following them and announcing cruises earlier this year.

We booked our 2015 cruise last April and even now the price we paid has saved us over a £1500 on the present prices and offers.

Just excited.

Last year Britannia was on sail on the 28/29th March, I had to check for something else. The others went on sale the week after. They would have been the high tier, sales days. They have been as late as the third week in April. It may depend on Easter. I am sure I have seen the middle of March as a release day.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Two years ago we were on Azura when the new brochure was issued. I went down to the Future Cruise Desk asking if I could see a copy of the new brochure. I was told that they didn't have the brochure only print outs of the cruises the various ships would be doing. I asked to see a copy of that and was told that as we hadn't booked the cruise through P&O but through an agent that I couldn't see it. Copies were only being given to passengers who had booked direct with P&O! I was astounded. There were we considering booking another cruise while on board and they didn't want to know. I told the woman at the desk that I thought it was very short-sighted of P&O to turn away a customer.

Things may have changed since then - as I say it was two years ago.

Thanks folks - the end of March rings a bell. I think it was usually when the likes of Celebrity used to come out as well.

I will obviously have to learn to be more patient .... and pray that they have those Eastern Med fly - cruises for August I am hoping for. :)

Too late for me I've already booked with celebrity.

I think next year you may find more cruise lines publishing their cruises earlier after Celebrity's early start. Ironically RCI haven't published theirs yet.

I have to admit that we have been really tempted by the Celebrity offers, but when we think about the price we are paying for our cruise this year we are prepared to wait a while and see what P&O offer.

I rang P&O earlier to ask a few questions regarding an future cruise

I asked when the new brochure is out - The guy said we can pre-register from next month

He then said that there will a few revelations in this years brochure one of which includes P&O basing a ship on the West Coast of America to do Alaskan cruises - Possibly Azura, Ventura or Oceana

Sounds exciting !!!!!

I asked when the new brochure is out - The guy said we can pre-register from next month

He then said that there will a few revelations in this years brochure one of which includes P&O basing a ship on the West Coast of America to do Alaskan cruises - Possibly Azura, Ventura or Oceana

Sounds exciting !!!!!

I find that very surprising as on our cruise from Southampton to Alaska and back, on Arcadia, nearly four years ago, they had problems filling the San Francisco to Alaska leg.

I just hope that they do something new in school holidays - particularly in July and August. So many cruise lines have great new cruises and we can't do any of them as we are working. One day when we've retired perhaps.

Eastern Med fly cruise ----- fingers crossed ;)

Sounds exciting !!!!!

Interesting comments from P&O regarding forthcoming revelations in the new brochure for 2016 there Cruisefan2012.

I'll be intrigued to discover what else they are planning to introduce.

My wife and I are on Adonia in a months time and are hoping that we'll be able to book(or pre-register) whilst we're on board.

I hope we're not treated with the same indifference and disdain that AnnieUK had to endure on her previous cruise, shame on the person who failed to deal with her enquiry.

We have been on a cruise a few times when the new brochure has been released for sale and they have never had any copies onboard except for their office copy and they seem totally disinterested about bookings. My advice is try and find cruises in advance and if you want to definitely book one pre register with a cruise TA before you sail.

I just hope that they do something new in school holidays - particularly in July and August. So many cruise lines have great new cruises and we can't do any of them as we are working. One day when we've retired perhaps.

Eastern Med fly cruise ----- fingers crossed ;)

Yes the old Ocean Village East Med fly cruises were great.

I assume if the new brochures are not available at the cruise show, they might lose business, if the other company's have them. People might look elsewhere.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well they have not so far because if the dates for the show are constant the release of the P&O Brochure has always been after that time.

The regular P&O cruisers know when the brochures are out.

I went to the cruise show yesterday. Very disappointing. Wasn't as many companies as last year. And no, P&O didn't have the new brochure out. Also, there wasn't the queues at their stand as there was last year. Some other bigger companies who had their futures cruise brochures out, were very busy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk