Deployment Schedule 2016-2017. Let the guessing begin

Cruzin-K

I somewhat agree with you. But what ship goes to PC, because based on the St. Maarten port schedule, she seems to be moving to San Juan. Maybe Ovation will go to PC (depending on her release date...there's been many different reports)??

That slide on Harmony just screams PC.

Maybe when she leaves Barcelona in the fall

Brilliance of the Seas was booked 2 times in Geiranger 2016,now is both cancelled....

Interesting...

Yesterday, I tracked Brilliance throughout the British Isles. It appears she will be doing a few of those cruises throughout 2016.

Not sure how reliable the sites I'm working off of are (Links below. Does anyone know if the Le Havre one is reliable?), but so far I've found traces of Brilliance in Harwich, Le Havre, Liverpool, Portland, and Bilbao

This is a partial itinerary I've put together based on my research:

Jul 11 - Harwich

Jul 12 - Le Havre

Jul 13/14? - Liverpool

Jul 15 - Dublin

?

?

?

That's all I could track down so far, but I'm seeing a few other Brilliance calls at Le Havre (https://www.havre-port.com/liste/2077/escales-croisieres), and two other ones in Dublin (http://www.dublinport.ie/information-centre/cruise-liners/), which suggests a few other British Isles cruises.

Edited by OfTheSeasCruiser

That slide on Harmony just screams PC.

Maybe when she leaves Barcelona in the fall

I would agree.

There will be 2 new ships coming to Florida in the fall of 2016. Ovation (or possibly Anthem, but I think she will stay in Bayonne) and Harmony. to would make sense to split them up and not have them both at the same port.

From you all can see and figure out (or guess) is Navigator staying in FLL and doing the 6/8 itineraries? What about Allure is it doing 7 east/west?

I hate this guessing game and I am trying to plan our anniversary vacation.

I would agree.

There will be 2 new ships coming to Florida in the fall of 2016. Ovation (or possibly Anthem, but I think she will stay in Bayonne) and Harmony. to would make sense to split them up and not have them both at the same port.

Navigator appears on the Marina Bay Cruise Terminal website as a visiting ship in Singapore with no dates.

Brilliance of the Seas was booked 2 times in Geiranger 2016,now is both cancelled....

Can you tell me for which dates?

And is she also booked for other Norwegian ports in 2016, such as Bergen, for example?

Than maybe Brilliance in fact will do British Isles instead of Norway.

And: any other RCI ships listed for Norway in 2016?? [emoji5]️

I would agree.

Do you see Ovation sailing Europe in summer before sailing from Florida in fall?

I would not exclude the fact that she might already sail from Florida in summer...

Do you see Ovation sailing Europe in summer before sailing from Florida in fall?

I would not exclude the fact that she might already sail from Florida in summer...

Assuming that Harmony starts her maiden season in Europe (because of the UK RCI account releasing the name first) then I think Ovation could start in Florida first. Thoughts?

Assuming that Harmony starts her maiden season in Europe (because of the UK RCI account releasing the name first) then I think Ovation could start in Florida first. Thoughts?

I perosnally see Ovation either sailing from Southampton (but increasingly unlikely, since Independence otS is listed in many European ports for 2016), or, pretty more likely, the 7 night runs from Ft. Lauderdale, on which Independence is operating in 2015.

So IMHO the following scenario could occur:

-Harmony: April -Oct --> Med from Barcelona; after that TA and Caribbean from FL or PC

-Allure: Caribbean from FL (Sunday dep.)

-Oasis: Caribbean from PC? Switching to Asia in fall, when Harmony is coming to Florida??

-Ovation: Caribbean from FL (Saturday dep., replace Oasis)

Can you tell me for which dates?

And is she also booked for other Norwegian ports in 2016, such as Bergen, for example?

Than maybe Brilliance in fact will do British Isles instead of Norway.

And: any other RCI ships listed for Norway in 2016?? [emoji5]️

21.08 and 29.08 2016 was Brilliance booked but as i told they are now cancelled..... There was also 2 booked in Bergen 19.08 and 27.08.2016 who i guess was Brilliance they are also cancelled.

Edited by Galaxy

Here's what I see for the Q / Oasis class

Summer 2016

Quantum - China

Anthem - Bayonne

Ovation - Southampton

Harmony - Barcelona

Oasis - Port Canaveral

Allure - FLL

Winter 2016

Quantum - China

Anthem - Bayonne

Ovation - FLL

Harmony - Port Canaveral

Oasis - FLL

Allure - FLL

Spring 2017

Oasis or Allure to Barcelona

Ovation to Southampton

Winter 2017

Same as winter 2016

Spring 2018

Oasis class ship to Asia when Oasis 4 is launched.

Re: the deployment schedule.

Does "winter" include Carib NYE (or is NYE released in the first batch of Carib listed)? I can't remember.

I assume the former, which sucks as I'm onboard a cruise the week before that schedule drops and wanted to book NYE 2016. I don't like using the cruise later onboard bookings since they are non refundable.

Re: the deployment schedule.

Does "winter" include Carib NYE (or is NYE released in the first batch of Carib listed)? I can't remember.

I assume the former, which sucks as I'm onboard a cruise the week before that schedule drops and wanted to book NYE 2016. I don't like using the cruise later onboard bookings since they are non refundable.

I think that winter last year was from Oct/Nov depending on the ship. Basically everything from the repositioning cruises onwards. NYE would definitely be winter.

If Harmony sailed a season in Europe when she debuts then they would have to do it without all the plants in Central Park wouldn't they ?

Would they really want to launch their newest ship and show her to the world...with Central Park being rather bare ?

She's not due to be launched till 2'nd quarter so the weather would be no different than what the Allure will experience this year.

The big question is if the plants that they want are available in Europe or perhaps they will ship them over from the US and either install them at the shipyard or in Barcelona.

She's not due to be launched till 2'nd quarter so the weather would be no different than what the Allure will experience this year.

The big question is if the plants that they want are available in Europe or perhaps they will ship them over from the US and either install them at the shipyard or in Barcelona.

I expect Allure will have her plants removed before dry dock and then replaced when she gets back to FLL.

I am sure I read somewhere that plants cannot be taken to the USA from Europe.

I expect Allure will have her plants removed before dry dock and then replaced when she gets back to FLL.

I am sure I read somewhere that plants cannot be taken to the USA from Europe.

What did they do with Oasis. I thought the only plants they removed on her was the living wall and that was only to paint?

What did they do with Oasis. I thought the only plants they removed on her was the living wall and that was only to paint?

Yes from what I recall and was on the OASIS TA only the plants in the living wall were removed, the wall painted green and then put back.

This drydock was in the fall for Oasis and Allure will be in the spring in a more favorable climate Cadiz Spain as opposed to Rotterdam

Edited by emmy

Yes from what I recall and was on the OASIS TA only the plants in the living wall were removed, the wall painted green and then put back.

This drydock was in the fall for Oasis and Allure will be in the spring in a more favorable climate Cadiz Spain as opposed to Rotterdam

Thought so. As long as the plants are not subjected to a freeze most should be fine. They might lose a couple but I can't see removing all of them.

Still leaves what they are doing with Harmony up in the air quite possibly due to regulations about importation of plants.

Thought so. As long as the plants are not subjected to a freeze most should be fine. They might lose a couple but I can't see removing all of them.

Still leaves what they are doing with Harmony up in the air quite possibly due to regulations about importation of plants.

I do recall with OASIS the plantings for Central Park all took place in Fort Lauderdale right after her transatlantic journey