Deployment Schedule 2016-2017. Let the guessing begin

Cruzin-K

The difference in Winter between Anthem cruising out of New York and Quantum out of China is Anthem cruisers go swimming in the warm Caribbean while the Quantum passengers goes nude in the hot springs in Japan while the snow is falling.

American's don't need hot springs we have hot tubs. Ever been to Vail.

Not sure about the Asian winter being such an issue; ships sail in and out of New York all year and that is pretty darn cold in winter. Also from what I know of the Asian market, possibly gambling cruises come into play.

I guess we will just have to wait and see what is announced/released. And on a personal note I will hope there is a sailing from Perth!

Indications are that there will be one sailing from Perth to the East coast with at least a stop in Melbourne. [emoji6]

There is also the inbound Cruiseco charter from Singapore to Perth of course.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Indications are that there will be one sailing from Perth to the East coast with at least a stop in Melbourne. [emoji6]

There is also the inbound Cruiseco charter from Singapore to Perth of course.

Geoff I thought it was a charter Singapore to Sydney.

Geoff I thought it was a charter Singapore to Sydney.

Ah yeah you're right. Unfortunate for Perth cruisers. Good for Sydney cruisers [emoji3]

We disembarked Legend this morning after a nice cruise.

Ah yeah you're right. Unfortunate for Perth cruisers. Good for Sydney cruisers [emoji3]

We disembarked Legend this morning after a nice cruise.

Great to hear you had a great cruise Geoff on Legend as I did on Serenade.

Geoff surely they will sell the cruise in smaller sectors also Perth - Melbourne and Adelaide to Sydney also.

I have a copy of the Australian summer season 2016/17 from a pre release event I went to last night.

Ovation, Voyager, Explorer and Radiance all sailing from Sydney with Legend from Brisbane.

Ovation details are still a few weeks away

Explorer - transpacific in Sep and April to/from Seattle

Voyager - Oct and April to/from Singapore

Radiance - to/from Honolulu Sep/April

Legend - leave Hong Kong in Oct and return to HK in April

I have a copy of the Australian summer season 2016/17 from a pre release event I went to last night.

Ovation, Voyager, Explorer and Radiance all sailing from Sydney with Legend from Brisbane.

Hey Cruisegroover,

Thanks for sharing. Did they provide any specific information about the itineraries? Are there any new ports, for example in Tonga or Fiji? Anything new that might be of interest?

Cheers

Hey Cruisegroover,

Thanks for sharing. Did they provide any specific information about the itineraries? Are there any new ports, for example in Tonga or Fiji? Anything new that might be of interest?

Cheers

Yes all itineraries for each voyage but not pricing (I just have a flyer type thing) and there doesn't appear to be anything new.

Yes all itineraries for each voyage but not pricing (I just have a flyer type thing) and there doesn't appear to be anything new.

OK, thanks. [emoji4]

Do you happen to have the April date & Ports of the Voyager to or from Singapore? I'm assuming it's April 2017?

Thank you

Do you happen to have the April date & Ports of the Voyager to or from Singapore? I'm assuming it's April 2017?

Thank you

VOS

19 Apr 17 ex Sydney Singapore 14 nights via Brisbane, Whitsundays, Cairns, Port Douglas and Darwin

Cheers

With Adventure, Explorer, Voyager, Legend and Ovation all heading to Aus/Nz in winter 2017, what happens to the Radiance? Does she head to Tampa to replace the Vision? South America to replace the Rhapsody? Return to NOLA? Keep her on the U.S. West Coast (as if!)?

I'll be interested to see what RCCL does with her!

With Adventure, Explorer, Voyager, Legend and Ovation all heading to Aus/Nz in winter 2017, what happens to the Radiance? Does she head to Tampa to replace the Vision? South America to replace the Rhapsody? Return to NOLA? Keep her on the U.S. West Coast (as if!)?

I thought Brilliance was in Tampa

Radiance should be returning to Sydney following the Alaska season and is again scheduled to return to Vancouver in April of 2017 as well.

While Seattle based Explorer will do longer transpacific sailings, Radiance will be available for segments from Vancouver to Hawaii and then on to Sydney and return via Hawaii as well in 2017.

Radiance should be returning to Sydney following the Alaska season and is again scheduled to return to Vancouver in April of 2017 as well.

While Seattle based Explorer will do longer transpacific sailings, Radiance will be available for segments from Vancouver to Hawaii and then on to Sydney and return via Hawaii as well in 2017.

So RCCL will have 6 ships based in Australia for winter 2016/17? That seems to be quite a bit of capacity, maybe even too much.

So RCCL will have 6 ships based in Australia for winter 2016/17? That seems to be quite a bit of capacity, maybe even too much.

I agree, they need to give us Voyager back!;)

Sorry if I'm missing something, but I thought it was just the four ships (Voyager/Explorer/Radiance/Legend) sailing in the Australia region for the regular Aussie summer, plus Ovation making a few visits as part of a shortened AU season. Adventure is no where to be seen in the Australian heading of the 2016-2017 deployment document.

I've cropped the relevant parts and turn it into an image (click to make bigger):

rci-20162017-aus-15042953_Fleet_Deployment_Guide.jpg.8b38ae2a985b273c56ca2ffc03a32baf.jpg

Suggest they also send a Freedom class and Oasis class and then we will have a full set.