Soda Package

smeck

You will find it in the Gifts & Services Cataolg. Select "beverage packages & cellars" and scroll to the bottom for the non-alcohol packages.

EDIT: Oops--looks like they moved the soda packages to the top of the page since the last time I checked!

There really is no advantage to paying in advance as you may still have to go to a bar to get the sticker on your cruise cards; reports are very inconsistent as to the sticker being already there at boarding. Plus you will make a really good bar contact in the server you buy the package from.

Edited by fishywood

Purchased on board in atrium they had table set up. $58 per person Soda Plus you get all the soda, all the mock cocktails, and all the malts you can drink. We got our moneys worth on pina colotas mock cocktails.

Hi

Is this the $8 a day package? What other mocktails can you get & may be a silly question but are malts the same as milkshakes?

Thanks

Poppy:)

Hi

Is this the $8 a day package? What other mocktails can you get & may be a silly question but are malts the same as milkshakes?

Thanks

Poppy:)

Yes Malt, Milkshake same on Emerald was right next to pizza on lido deck. We only drank pina colatas about 3 each per day. Did carry some one dollar bills because no bill for drinks and no way to tip bartender for service.

We only drank pina colatas about 3 each per day. Did carry some one dollar bills because no bill for drinks and no way to tip bartender for service.

15% gratuity was added to the cost of the package, so you had pre-tipped although that money went into the bar staff tipping pool and not to specific bartenders.

Look here.

http://www.princess.com/learn/cruise-gifts-celebrations/gifts-and-services/culinary-delights-wine/

Sailing out of Fort Lauderdale? If you purchase at a bar on boarding day while the ship is still in port you most likely will be charged additional FL State sales tax since the charge goes directly into the ship's computer system. If you wait until you sail no sales tax. Also, if you purchase from one of the tables set up around the ship, the purchase is written up manually. It has been our experience that the slips were processed around 7pm after the ship sailed and tax was not charged. If you pre purchase there will be no sales tax and your cruise card will have the sticker on it.

To pre-purchase you have to phone Princess. It's not on line.

Edited by sknight

We did carry on 1.5 cases of diet cokes in roll on bag. 12 oz plastic bottles. Put in room frig. If you fly maybe worth having shuttle stop at store on way to ship. Your call. We are drive people so easy for us to do. Will say there was all the coffee and OJ you can drink in Horizons.

We only had been on DCL prior to cruise on EP. So this was new to us with drink card but it all works.

Sailing out of Fort Lauderdale? If you purchase at a bar on boarding day while the ship is still in port you most likely will be charged additional FL State sales tax since the charge goes directly into the ship's computer system. If you wait until you sail no sales tax.

I have purchased the soda sticker many time, and have never been

charged sales tax. Nor have I ever read any reports here of anyone

being charged sales tax on a drink package.

On individual drinks, and wine -- yes.

I purchased my husband's soda package in advance (still can't believe I can't do this online) to save the hassle of doing it onboard, and his sticker was on his cruise card when we checked in. The Soda + is $8.05 per day, which includes gratuities, and the regular soda package is $5-something per day. Well worth it for him.