Zumba for sale????? NOOOOOO!!!

cruceriantes

Yes, they are charging. It is offered by Canyon Ranch spa now and the Zumba leaders are employed by them instead of Celebrity. I talked to one of the instructors and he was not a happy camper. I refuse to pay $12.98/class. I really balk at that 18% tip.

Don't waste your money. My wife goes to zumba classes at our gym, no additional cost. She was going to pay on the Millennium, but after she saw how the class was going she said she would waste the money. The instructor was very poor, went through the motions, but not a real zumba class, more like jazzercise.

Thanks to all for your response.....So sad about this change...I wonder what next? want to learn Line dancing? $$ or play trivia? $$ or participate in pool games? $$. Not good at all, and no, I will not be paying for it, :eek: so I guess no Zumba this time around. :(

One on of the recent Reflection dailies posted by Arno, I believe there was a free 30 minute Zumba by the pool on one of the first sea days, followed by paid classes in the gym after that.

Sent using Tapatalk