LIVE from the Freedom of the Seas * Feb 15, 2015 * Western Caribbean!

ckrobyn

How do you know what your assigned table number is on FOS? We're on her in March and don't have our assigned table yet. I've never known which it is until I get to my cabin.

I sent an email requesting a window table and they were kind enough to email me back my table assignment. It was totally unexpected but appreciated!!!

When we were in Falmouth last month I had a pint of rum in my bag which they detected and pointed me to the desk where they log it in to hold till the end of the cruise.

But about that time Marie's bag got caught in the x-ray machine which took a minute or two to get out. By then I forgot all about dropping the bottle of rum at the desk. Shame on me. :p

Sounds like a story I'd stick to! Btw enjoyed your last review. Marie has a beautiful smile! :)

I'm not complaining. Look at my view! Who else has this view right now?89f5493203e2c64ed54d87f8e966f693.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not me! Mostly just whiteouts!! -30C with wind chill tonight, and promises to be colder tomorrow. Brr.. I'm down here in Niagara area of Ontario. Buzzfeed.com has 24 pictures of Northeastern USA, and 25 of Eastern Canada if you really miss the SNOW!

Edited correction:. To Buzzfeed.com

Edited by evelyn51

I'm not complaining. Look at my view! Who else has this view right now?89f5493203e2c64ed54d87f8e966f693.jpg

Not me! Mostly just whiteouts!! -30C with wind chill tonight, and promises to be colder tomorrow. Brr.. I'm down here in Niagara area of Ontario. Buzzfeed.com has 24 pictures of Northeastern USA, and 25 Terrifying Pictures as they are titled of Eastern Canada if you really miss the SNOW!

Edited:. Buzzfeed.com

Edited by evelyn51

I am at the Top Tier event for Diamond and above. The top cruisers have 852 cruise points! The event is being held in the Star Lounge. Not crowded at all. I haven't been to one of these in years.

For those asking, there has been no access to the new stateroom on deck 12 as they will not be ready until the March 1st sailing, according to HD Michael Rasmussen. The attendees of the top tier party have been invited to view 5 stateroom categories on Saturday.0b21eaa6dee8b63d23c5408a4b12f8cb.jpg

Michael Rasmussen showed a video of what went on in dry dock. The main purpose of the dry dock was to repair the propulsion issues. The rest of the ship saw "light refurbishment" most of which we have already discussed. The staterooms were not refreshed at all. There was no mention of ongoing propulsion problems, which doesn't surprise me because it is not affecting anything. Here is a pic of Captain Ron Holmes at the event. 390fc8acde704f08eee7db525f4b98a2.jpg

For those asking, there has been no access to the new stateroom on deck 12 as they will not be ready until the March 1st sailing, according to HD Michael Rasmussen. The attendees of the top tier party have been invited to view 5 stateroom categories on Saturday.0b21eaa6dee8b63d23c5408a4b12f8cb.jpg

Some poor woman on another thread had one booked for the next sailing (Feb 22) and was just notified it won't be ready.

Not me! Mostly just whiteouts!! -30C with wind chill tonight, and promises to be colder tomorrow. Brr.. I'm down here in Niagara area of Ontario. Buzzfeed.com has 24 pictures of Northeastern USA, and 25 Terrifying Pictures as they are titled of Eastern Canada if you really miss the SNOW!

Edited:. Buzzfeed.com

[/http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/snow-what-snow]

If you go to view the new cabins on deck 12, could you please see if the new Family staterooms for 6 have an extra half bath, or if it is just a single bath.

Thanks for all the updates!

No problem. If I decide to go I will have my camera ready.