Very Specific Drink Package Question Regarding Coffee!!

fd851

I am trying to determine a difference between the drink packages. If I am reading the "fine print" correctly, then this is what I have read. Please correct me if I am wrong...

The Royal Replenish Package ($19) includes premium coffees and freshly squeezed orange juice.

The Select Package ($35) does not

The Premium Package ($49) does not

The Ultimate Package ($55) Does include the premium coffee and freshly squeezed orange juice.

Also, I understand the distinction between those ships that have a stand alone Starbucks and those that don't, so you don't need to fill me in on that difference.

Can anyone confirm or deny this from actual recent experience? Obviously, someone in my family really likes her caramel macchiatos and OJ. Not together, of course, that would really taste awful! :)

Thanks

I am trying to determine a difference between the drink packages. If I am reading the "fine print" correctly, then this is what I have read. Please correct me if I am wrong...

The Royal Replenish Package ($19) includes premium coffees and freshly squeezed orange juice.

The Select Package ($35) does not

The Premium Package ($49) does not

The Ultimate Package ($55) Does include the premium coffee and freshly squeezed orange juice.

Also, I understand the distinction between those ships that have a stand alone Starbucks and those that don't, so you don't need to fill me in on that difference.

Can anyone confirm or deny this from actual recent experience? Obviously, someone in my family really likes her caramel macchiatos and OJ. Not together, of course, that would really taste awful! :)

Thanks

Looks like you have it right.:)

Now I'm confused. :D

So the more expensive options don't include premium coffee and orange juice? Then what is considered "juice" under the premium and classic packages? Also the middle two don't include bottled water? That's weird. Usually packages start at the base (lowest price) and then add with each new tier - these take away...

Is Starbucks included on any of the packages?

Also, can you buy a lower priced package for one person (who's happy with just beer) and a higher priced one for the other?

The ultimate package includes just about everything - bottled water, including sparkling, specialty coffees (but I don't think Starbucks, just the regular ones), fresh squeezed juice, etc. I had that, and had at least 3 cappuccinos every day, as well as San Pelegrino, lots of wine, cocktails, soda.

My husband only had the premium, because he doesn't drink the specialty coffees or sparkling water, but will drink beer and cocktails (and sometimes wine). I don't think he had any regular soda this time, though he could have.

Just off the Liberty, so it's fresh in my mind.

So the more expensive options don't include premium coffee and orange juice? Then what is considered "juice" under the premium and classic packages? Also the middle two don't include bottled water? That's weird. Usually packages start at the base (lowest price) and then add with each new tier - these take away...

Also, can you buy a lower priced package for one person (who's happy with just beer) and a higher priced one for the other?

Starbucks on Oasis and Allure at the stand alone stores is not included in any off the packages. Starbucks beverages served on other ships are included.

Each person can get a different package or none at all.

Thanks for posting the break out Karen.

Did this change recently? We sailed last April & I thought it was a little different.

The last major change to the makeup of the beverage packages was late 2013.

More recently, they raised the limit of the cocktail value in the Premium and Ultimate packages to $12.

Edited by clarea

Juice in the other packages is concentrate/reconstituted "juice" product.

The OJ specifically mentioned is fresh squeezed, as in you can see the oranges turn into juice if you are there at the machine while it's doing its job. (on freedom they had the machine right in front of WJ)

Premium includes bottled spring water. Replenish and Ultimate do, too, AND include bottled sparkling water.

Espresso drinks are included in Replenish and Ultimate. It may or may not be Starbucks. If you're on Oasis or Allure, you cannot use it at THE "Starbucks" onboard, but you can get espresso drinks from the non-branded espresso stand onboard.

If we get the royal replenish for one of my kids, can we take their sea pass to get a coffee? or do they have to get it for one of the adults?

And, is Gatorade ( or similar sport drink) offered, and if so, which package would include that?

Thanks.

If we get the royal replenish for one of my kids, can we take their sea pass to get a coffee? or do they have to get it for one of the adults?

And, is Gatorade ( or similar sport drink) offered, and if so, which package would include that?

Thanks.

You shouldn't use someone else's pkg. The freestyle machines have powerade I believe

If we get the royal replenish for one of my kids, can we take their sea pass to get a coffee? or do they have to get it for one of the adults? ....

It does not matter who gets the drink, it only matters who consumes it. Drinks are supposed to be consumed only by the person with the package.

Hubby Keith gets the soda card, and I'm now addicted to the Royal Replenish.

Usually one of us will make the trip for sodas with both cards, and most of the bar guys are fine with it. We tend to see the same bar guys, so they usually start getting a pair of Diet Cokes as soon as they see one of us heading that way.

Last spring, hubby wrecked his knee halfway through the cruise, and we spent most of our time on the pool deck, with his leg propped up and his knee iced, or in a giant brace. The pool bar guys and waiters were wonderful, and took excellent care of us. One afternoon, there was a 'new' bar guy at the pool bar when I went up to get sodas.

Mr. new guy made our Diet Cokes, then realized I was the only one there, but with two cards. He asked where 'Mr. Keese' was, and started mumbling crabbily about two cards. New guy got a big smile from me, and I pointed out poor Keith with his propped up leg and brace and cane. No problem!

Hope you have a great trip!

Wendy

The question as asked doesn't make a huge amount of sense to me, so I wonder if you mean "get it FROM one of the adults", meaning the kids have to get their card from the adult?

DH and I were able to get drinks for each other by just taking both passes. In the future I'm not getting Replenish and I bet that after the first day or so (once bartenders/baristas have seen us together) I could pick up his mocha with his card.

So...maybe you could get it, but I bet they would assume that you were getting the coffee for yourself, unless the kids are older teens.

Edited by mollyeilis

Hello all i also have some questions on the royal replenish package

What are the non alcoholic cocktails would i be able to get virgin frozen strawberry daiquiri and pina colada's?

Also on coffee would i be able at cafe lattetudes get the carmel macchiato and those all above be part of the package?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Edited by luv2cruiserccl

Hello all i also have some questions on the royal replenish package

What are the non alcoholic cocktails would i be able to get virgin frozen strawberry daiquiri and pina colada's?

Also on coffee would i be able at cafe lattetudes get the carmel macchiato and those all above be part of the package?

Yes, non-alcoholic cocktails mean virgin frozen drinks. That's what our DD drank during our cruise. She wanted to try all the lava flow flavors through the week.

I think the coffee is included, just not at the standalone starbucks (Oasis and Allure only I believe).

Yes, non-alcoholic cocktails mean virgin frozen drinks. That's what our DD drank during our cruise. She wanted to try all the lava flow flavors through the week.

I think the coffee is included, just not at the standalone starbucks (Oasis and Allure only I believe).

On vision so would not be starbucks. Thank you