HELP - St. Thomas delemma

beshears

I thought I had everything figured out, but it looks like I've run into a delemma.:(

I had read that Godfrey Tours was a great, and we wanted to use them. I had already seen/read that Magic Ice was good to see. I "booked" Magic Ice through Carnival, and have already "paid" for it. I just found out that Godfrey Tours will be leaving before we get back from seeing Magic Ice.

Do you know of any tours, other than Godfrey that you would recommend to use? Or should we just get a native to drive us around in St. Thomas to see some of the sights?

Thank you everyone for your reponse to my delemma.

We will be coming back to the ship around 11:30. So as someone mentioned, maybe we can just get a native/Taxi to take us around. I have done Taxi's before, and normally the native knows more about it, then the cruise ship does.:)

Thank you everyone for your reponse to my delemma.

We will be coming back to the ship around 11:30. So as someone mentioned, maybe we can just get a native/Taxi to take us around. I have done Taxi's before, and normally the native knows more about it, then the cruise ship does.:)

no worries either way, the "natives" on STT are your guides, whether from STT ot NYS

This is what we're doing:

Getting picked up by Godfrey at 10AM for his "two hours of shopping" and then island and beach tour. Instead of shopping we're heading to Magic Ice on our own. It's easily walkable from the area where Godfrey drops people off. When we're done with Magic Ice, we'll walk back to where Godfrey leaves for our tour. :)

Thanks for getting back with me on what to do about St. Thomas.

Another question. I believe there is a "town"?? called Cogburn, or something like that. Do we need to check this place out, and what does it have?

Thanks for getting back with me on what to do about St. Thomas.

Another question. I believe there is a "town"?? called Cogburn, or something like that. Do we need to check this place out, and what does it have?

There is a town called Cockburn on Grand Turk, are you going there too?