Mr. Sanchos Cozumel

faith1989

Check out my review in my signature for a day at Mr Sanchos.

As to your specific questions, there is shopping inside of the Mr Sanchos complex, but nothing major, and it seemed kind of tourist trappy.

And they do offer massages, my wife did the fish pedicure for $20. They also offer other massage packages, prices didn't seem that crazy.

It's about a 5-10 min cab ride south of where the ship ports at. They do have some shopping there, but nothing like the main town does. We are doing the all inclusive this time around. $5 deposit refundable if you don't show and the $50 balance due at time of arrival.

We had a great time before. Boys went on the ATVs, us girls stayed on the beach and drank Margaritas.

Taxi each way is about $17+tip for up to 4 in the cab - so pair up with others from your roll call! :cool:

Mr. Sanchos offers both an all-inclusive (food/drinks) and pay-as-you-go side; water toys are an extra $15 per person. Check out their web site, this board, and trip advisor for more details.

We have been to Mr Sanchos and I have a complete review of it with TONS of pictures located in my signature line if you are interested.

I do remember them having massages there, but can't tell you the price since I don't do massages.

PC200418-L.jpg

Ok..I keep seeing "see review in my signature line". How do I do this? I have clicked on your name and see what ships and where you have been, but it won't let me "click" on your lines. Thanks so much in advance!

Ok..I keep seeing "see review in my signature line". How do I do this? I have clicked on your name and see what ships and where you have been, but it won't let me "click" on your lines. Thanks so much in advance!

Lot at the bottom of her posts for this line:

COZUMEL: Chankanaab Dolphin Swim Chankanaab Nachi Cocom Playa Mia Mr Sanchos Passion Island

Then click on "Mr. Sancho" - it will take you to the posts where she reviewed Mr. Sanchos. Selecting the other links will take you to her reviews of Play Mia, Nachi, Chank, etc.

Lot at the bottom of her posts for this line:

COZUMEL: Chankanaab Dolphin Swim Chankanaab Nachi Cocom Playa Mia Mr Sanchos Passion Island

Then click on "Mr. Sancho" - it will take you to the posts where she reviewed Mr. Sanchos. Selecting the other links will take you to her reviews of Play Mia, Nachi, Chank, etc.

Yes as John said.

Don't click on my name, that won't get you there. Do as John said and it should take you right there. They are usually pretty long and extensive reviews, so you might have to scroll down the page until you see the beginning of it.

Also, I think it might depend on what you are on as well. I have had people tell me in the past that when they are on a phone they can't see it (or have their signatures turned off) but were able to see it once they got on a regular computer. Not sure what type of "device" they had because I can see everything from my phone, ipad, laptop or desktop. :confused:

Yes as John said.

Don't click on my name, that won't get you there. Do as John said and it should take you right there. They are usually pretty long and extensive reviews, so you might have to scroll down the page until you see the beginning of it.

Also, I think it might depend on what you are on as well. I have had people tell me in the past that when they are on a phone they can't see it (or have their signatures turned off) but were able to see it once they got on a regular computer. Not sure what type of "device" they had because I can see everything from my phone, ipad, laptop or desktop. :confused:

Thank you guys! That must be the problem, I'm using my iPhone and don't see the signature lines. I will pull out the old trusty laptop.

• 5 months later...

The trip by car is less than 10 minutes no matter where your ship docks, on a good road. There are vendors selling knicknacks and folk "art" inside the front entrance on your way to the restaurant/bar/pool and beach areas. To the left facing the beach is the Fish Spa where tiny fish eat the dead skin cells on your feet and toes. The pool is clean and inviting. The drinks are good if you watch whoever is pouring. The food is good--not outstanding--but satisfying typical botanas. The beach is wide, curving and pretty natural, not combed free of seaweed that gathers with the tide. One area is filled with lounge chairs and umbrellas and there are a variety of watersports, the other is undeveloped and untouched. They charge for everything so you can run up quite a tab if you feel like splurging on a sail, snorkeling, playing on the water slides, sipping a soda. You are expected to have just enough money left in your pocket to buy one of those garish Mexican wrestlers' masks on your way out. Or something.

DSCF6315.jpg.863bba62fba3330a589e851213e76524.jpg

DSCF6311.jpg.d6284f9abf6ea2d99b60e8c3d19b8f1c.jpg

DSCF6306.jpg.604490b7c38a0bff54e7f216ef792b30.jpg

DSCF6300.jpg.deb94e7f03fad7de8a59237035ae1db2.jpg

DSCF6299.jpg.16af1fd9905f8ad5fbd500d7f9eb2f5b.jpg

Edited by MrChocoholic
forgot "on your feet"

If you do the all inclusive side, then you will not run up any type of tab unless you do the extras like parasailing, etc. Well worth it for all you can eat and drink (with the exception of shots)!

That's true. You can buy an all-inclusive day pass. Worth it if you intend to spend the entire day there. We didn't.

Bring one from the ship. ;)

Bring towel and water shoes. There are some rocks and seaweed on the beach. Not bad but for people with tender feet...and you don't need pesos, they take dollars and the usual credit cards. Also don't forget the Rolaids.

Now that I think about it, we ate lunch in a really cool restaurant first in San Miguel town, then went to Mr. Sancho's for about 3-4 hours just like you did. We agree it was totally worth it. I posted pictures of our half/day there on the other popular cruising website.