2016 Europe from UK announcement

chrysalis

I see they are offering the free drinks package again, if booked by 30th June 2015. Offered it this year (non transferable), but then after 30th June

, reduced their prices by far more than the value of the drinks package. We refrained from booking until after the cut off date, and saved far more than the benefit the "all inclusive" drinks package would have given us. Also had an enormous obc credit on the booking.

Still, I suppose "you pay your money, and take your chance". Also have had another price drop since then.

That's great to read.

Than, in near future the itineraries should be published - any further information when??

I could figure out the dates for Emerald Princess, coming to Southampton in 2016, according to cruise port lists for Europe in 2016:

-02nd April 16 - Transatl. US - Southampton

-16th April 2016 - Western Europe

-26th April 2016 - Canary Islands

-07th May 2016 - Norway

-14th May 2016 - Mediterranean

-28th May 2016 - Norway

-04th June 2016 - Baltic

-18th June 2016 - Norway/North Cape/Arctic Circle

-02nd July 2016 - Norway

-09th July 2016 - Baltic

-23rd July 2016 - Mediterranean

-06th Aug 2016 - Norway/North Cape/Arctic Circle

-20th Aug 2016 - Mediterranean

-04th Sep 2016 - Mediterranean

-18th Sep 2016 - Canary Islands

-30th Sep/1st Oct - Western Europe to Civitavecchia/repo to Far East

Caribbean Princess is also easy to figure out - have a look here:

http://www.havre-port.com/show/2077

To sum up finally, we have four large Princess ships in Europe in 2016:

-Regal Princess - Baltic from Copenhagen, 11 nights

-Royal Princess - Mediterranean from various ports, 7 nights - to be combined up to 21 nights

-Emerald Princess - Northern Europe, Med. and Canaries from Southampton, 4 to 14 nights

-Caribbean Princess - British Is. from Southampton, 12 nights

[emoji5]

Edited by celebrity_fan

Interesting there is no mention of Coral. Could they possibly be dropping Venice on the grand med route? Maybe the occasional stop on Pacific.

Maybe she was not mentioned because she is not going to be based out of UK, either in 2015 or 2016.

Although Royal is not going to sail from UK in 2016, she sails from there in 2015 - so maybe she was mentioned for that reason.

I cannot imagine that the Med route is going to be dropped - surely a very succesful itinerary, selling always at high prices...

BTW: I just forgot Coral Princess when mentioning the ships coming to Europe in 2016 - Coral P. to offer Mediterranean between Venice and Barcelona for 12 nights. :o :rolleyes:

So there will be five Princess ships...

Edited by celebrity_fan

Maybe she was not mentioned because she is not going to be based out of UK, either in 2015 or 2016.

Although Royal is not going to sail from UK in 2016, she sails from there in 2015 - so maybe she was mentioned for that reason.

I cannot imagine that the Med route is going to be dropped - surely a very succesful itinerary, selling always at high prices...

BTW: I just forgot Coral Princess when mentioning the ships coming to Europe in 2016 - Coral P. to offer Mediterranean between Venice and Barcelona for 12 nights. :o :rolleyes:

Six including Pacific.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Six including Pacific.

Ok thank you very much.

Any information when the summer 2016 schedules will be out, which give an overview about the summer/fall 2016 itineraries?

Usually Travel Agents have them in advance, prior to official releasing date...

If so - will those schedules will be uploaded here?

I just looked at the schedule. Coral Princess is not going to be in the Med for 2016. She's doing the North/Southbound Alaska Voyage of the Glacier cruises in 2016 as is Island Princess.

Caribbean Princess, Emerald Princess, Royal Princess, Pacific Princess in the Med. Regal Princess in the Baltic.

Edited by RickEk

I just looked at the schedule. Coral Princess is not going to be in the Med for 2016. She's doing the North/Southbound Alaska Voyage of the Glacier cruises in 2016 as is Island Princess.

Caribbean Princess, Emerald Princess, Royal Princess, Pacific Princess in the Med. Regal Princess in the Baltic.

Can you tell me which schedule you are referring to? Has there been uploaded any 2016 schedule for the summer months??? [emoji5]

If so, where is the thread/link??

The Caribbean Princess will be doing the British Isles in 2016 not the Med.

Edited by whatcruiseisnext

The Caribbean Princess will be doing the British Isles in 2016 not the Med.

Correct... sorry 'bout that.

Can you tell me which schedule you are referring to? Has there been uploaded any 2016 schedule for the summer months??? [emoji5]

If so, where is the thread/link??

As mentioned on the other Venice thread, Princess has emailed the program release to folks registered on OneSource (their TA site). I'm sure someone will eventually post it here.

Edited by RickEk