Michael Bayley Confirms "Harmony of the Seas" to be Third Oasis Class Ship

Just got the mass e-mail from Bayley to all C&A members and within it he states that the newest Oasis class ship will definitely be named Harmony of the Seas. The quote below is directly from the e-mail.

And, let me take this opportunity to confirm to you first and officially, that our third Oasis Class ship will be named Harmony of the Seas which will be delivered in April 2016.

Yes, I know this has been posted before, but I did not see a thread regarding Bayley's actual confirmation. I only saw posts regarding shipboard announcements from captains/CDs. Forgive me if I missed another thread regarding his announcement, but I did search!

Anyways...I like it! :D

Edited by sidekick3_cruiser

So that's why they pulled the UK tweet and the facebook post. Just so Bayley could say that they announced it to C&A members first.

Ken,

I honestly think they pulled the Tweet cause they let that picture of the three big a** waterslides leak early

-M.

Me either, although I did get 2 this morning wanting me to purchase beverage packages.

We got one this morning that they missed us and hoped we'd book another cruise soon. (we currently have five booked and are on our next one in two weeks.):confused:

You guys might have certain Royal Caribbean e-mail preferences that prevent receiving it. I am brand new to RCCL and did not even know I was subscribed...but anyways, I took a screenshot of the e-mail (rather, the page that popped up when I clicked the "Browser View" link within the email).

2ztk274.png

I also did not get any e-mail. I checked my profile and saw that my address was there and I asked to be sent mail. I called C & A and they indicated to me that they saw (and they have no explanation why it was there) an expiration date against my e-mail address so that is why I was not getting any e-mails. They claimed to remove the date and I should start receiving e-mails. Time will tell.

Just thought I would pass this along.

It seems that everyone getting the emails is from the US. Maybe they don't sent them internationally? I have never gotten any emails except for after I book trying to see me stuff (drink packages, excursions, etc)

Edited by Canadian Disney Mom