Just had to do the absolute worst thing! I had to cancel.

dulcimergirl

:( I've been diagnosed with Stomach cancer, as of yesterday, and will be in treatment for awhile. My Dr advised me against leaving the country until its over. Canceling was the most painful moment of my life.

but, Aruba will wait, and when I've recovered I will get there. I was only 38 days out. How sad.

I was thrilled to score a balcony on this 8 day trip for 220. for each of us, that kind of deal probably won't come my way again.

So disappointed.

I almost never post here but wanted to tell you to be strong and not afraid. I was diagnosed in 2012 with Hodgkins Lymphoma and right before treatment went on a cruise. As much fun as the cruise was my mind was always on the cancer. Just think forward about how much fun it will be to cruise once you are cancer free. All my best and prayers, Rob

Take it from somebody who knows, your health comes FIRST. I agree with your physician, having health problems you DON'T want to be out of the country neverless away from your physicians at this time. I am glad to hear there is treatment and your only focus on that is to remain strong mentally and as best as you can physically. Remember, mind over matter and focus on being positive will help you through the process.

Yes, your very disappointed but imagine if you didn't know and being on the ship you ran into health problems that would be bad so it was a blessing in disguise for you to find out now before your cruise. You WILL take that cruise, but priorities first. Wishing you strength and positive thinking and on the road soon to getting better. ;)

:( I've been diagnosed with Stomach cancer, as of yesterday, and will be in treatment for awhile. My Dr advised me against leaving the country until its over. Canceling was the most painful moment of my life.

but, Aruba will wait, and when I've recovered I will get there. I was only 38 days out. How sad.

I was thrilled to score a balcony on this 8 day trip for 220. for each of us, that kind of deal probably won't come my way again.

So disappointed.

I'm sending prayers & hugs your way for a speedy recovery. Then you can cruise again.

Take it from somebody who knows, your health comes FIRST. I agree with your physician, having health problems you DON'T want to be out of the country neverless away from your physicians at this time. I am glad to hear there is treatment and your only focus on that is to remain strong mentally and as best as you can physically. Remember, mind over matter and focus on being positive will help you through the process.

Yes, your very disappointed but imagine if you didn't know and being on the ship you ran into health problems that would be bad so it was a blessing in disguise for you to find out now before your cruise. You WILL take that cruise, but priorities first. Wishing you strength and positive thinking and on the road soon to getting better. ;)

Excellent post, lyndamr.

Very good post