Too many glossy pamphlets

Minoushka

Since I have returned from my cruises on Oceania i have received at least 3-4 colourful pamphlets of advertising of their cruise per week with a more or less daily invitation to book one by email .The pamphlets are very pretty but IMO a waste of money ....perhaps if they cut down on this waste their prices would go down ....plus save a whole lot of trees .

Also they could ask me whatvoyages I am planning before sending this slew of pamphlets ...Alaska and Europe or South America are not my intended destinations ...no need for those

Survey your customers then send appropriate pamphlets .....less waste

Just my 2cents

There are several threads about folks wanting fewer flyers/pamphlets. If you look for one (sorry, I am having a lazy moment!) -- someone told how you can request just this. I am not being snarky - just want to help. If I find the threads I will link them.

Donna

OK - look here:http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2139287&highlight=mailings

Edited by Toranut97
added link.

Funny Above! :D

We've never even cruised on Oceania and get them all of the time. :rolleyes:

LuLu

And I have never sailed Holland America, Silversea or Seabourn, and I get those quite a bit, probably monthly.

I can't figure it out.

I agree the pictures are lovely but they really are a waste .the only cruises .i want are South Pacific,australia. new Zealand ...for the rest been there done that except Asia and Im not sure about that re language ,food ...other issues ...Im told its great but I am hesitating to go to Asia