Please tell me they didn't cut lawn wine and cheese party

like2cruise

2 weeks until we go back on the Reflection for our 3rd visit. One of the highlights for us is the wine and cheese party held on the lawn with live music one night. I have been reading several cut backs and I am hoping this isn't one of them Anyone that has been on the Reflection lately know?

THANKS!!!!

2 weeks until we go back on the Reflection for our 3rd visit. One of the highlights for us is the wine and cheese party held on the lawn with live music one night. I have been reading several cut backs and I am hoping this isn't one of them Anyone that has been on the Reflection lately know?

THANKS!!!!

It was available on the Equinox last week.

Had it on the Eclipse in January but it is in the afternoon (by 4 pm or so). Music was by the guitar player. Wines do cost extra but there was a variety of wines available which were included in the Classic package. It was offered twice throughout the 14 night cruise.

steamboats

Really enjoyed this on our Eclipse sailing last April. Believe it was held at sailaway from each island. Wine (fee), cheeses, folk guitarist. Cushions and blankets were also handed out. Very relaxing. Was disappointed not to see mention of this during our Reflection cruise last November. Those darn alcoves clog up the lawn and block the view anyway.

Thank you skysthelimit.

No,spearmint...it is for everyone and no charge. Not well advertised, but very enjoyable!

There is a charge for the wine, and is included in the drink pack according to the package, naturally there are more expensive wines availble for extra cost.

The cheese, crackers and etc are free.

It is depends on the weather, it could be too windy, raining and etc. They won't eliminate it as it is a activity with a potential profit by selling more wine.

happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌞

So is this always when the ship is stationary and/or around sailaway from a port? It seems like this could very popular later at night, like 8pm or 10pm, with the ship at sea.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I am quite sure on the Silhouette we were at sea for the evening wine and cheese party under the stars (we didn't have any evening ports so must have been). It must vary by itinerary.

Not one person has said which night the party was held. Someone said Puerto Rico, well that would be Monday evening on our Reflection cruise. One person said openly advertised, others said it wasn't. Why do we always get conflicting stories? Took a quick look at Arno's Reflection Today sheets and did not find it.

Not one person has said which night the party was held. Someone said Puerto Rico, well that would be Monday evening on our Reflection cruise. One person said openly advertised, others said it wasn't. Why do we always get conflicting stories? Took a quick look at Arno's Reflection Today sheets and did not find it.

i think he missed PR in his today sheets-