Princess 2016/2017 itineraries

Sunset329

Hmmm... I was looking at the 2015 12-day Grand Mediterranean itineraries on the Island Princess and was very interested in doing one in 2016. The Grand Mediterranean itinerary, and the Island Princess seem to be conspicuously absent from list of cruises on the Princess announcement of 2016 Med and Greek Isles itineraries.

I am hoping some of you veterans may have more insight than I. Does anyone have any idea if the itineraries shown on the Princess release are likely to be ALL that will be available? Or, do you think that there will be more itineraries than what are shown?

Thanks!

Hmmm... I was looking at the 2015 12-day Grand Mediterranean itineraries on the Island Princess and was very interested in doing one in 2016. The Grand Mediterranean itinerary, and the Island Princess seem to be conspicuously absent from list of cruises on the Princess announcement of 2016 Med and Greek Isles itineraries.

I am hoping some of you veterans may have more insight than I. Does anyone have any idea if the itineraries shown on the Princess release are likely to be ALL that will be available? Or, do you think that there will be more itineraries than what are shown?

Island is scheduled for Alaska that summer.

I think what you have seen is all there will be.

Last year 2015 Americas went on sale May 13 (that'll include Canada/New England, as well as Panama Canal), and Exotics went on sale May 20 (that'll include Hawaii). The email I have from Princess announcing the on sale dates is from April 22 (thanks for never deleting anything, Gmail!).

I'd expect the timings to be similar this year.

Thanks for this inforamtion. So hopefully someone will have the itineraries soon.

Does anyone know when the California & Pacific Coastal cruises go on sale?

Would love to see if I can tag a Princess Cruise either side of my Celebrity Cruise in September 2016

You can probably get a vague sense by checking the latest dates for each ship's Alaska cruises, since they will probably then mostly rotate through Vancouver before going south for the Canal/Mexico season.

• 2 weeks later...

OK, so it looks like early 2017 Panama Canal sailings should be along sometime in May? What about fall 2016? I'm hoping to tack a short Caribbean hop at the end of my Harmony of the Seas TA Oct-Nov '16. And i guess I'll just "have" to plan something before the PC--I really would like to be Elite by that one!

I'll keep watching this space!