does emerald have gelato for sale in ic ?

kimstonepost

HI All

I am sailing on the emerald and was wondering if it has gelato in international café and how much? do they have a large suggestion of flavors and are they able to make sundaes too?

Yes, starting around noon, though the rest of the day (not sure when they pull it at night). I think it was $1.50 per scoop last week.

HI All

I am sailing on the emerald and was wondering if it has gelato in international café and how much? do they have a large suggestion of flavors and are they able to make sundaes too?

No gelato last June/July. I was hoping it would be there as well :(

HI All

Yes the Emerald has gelato at the International Cafe, usually 8 flavors and the charge is $1.50 for three scoops of your choice.

Mike:)

thanks for your quick responses can you use the coffee card to pay for the 3 scoops Mike?

Some have posted using a coffee card punch for gelato at the IC although it isn't as cost-effective as at Gelato's on the Royal & Regal. It's $1.50 for 3 scoops at the IC & $2.75 at Gelato's where besides scoops of gelato you can get sundaes, waffle cones & on some sea days in the afternoon crepes.

Yes, and its good stuff. :)

Can we use our coffee card for gelato on all ships that make gelato at the IC, or just on the Royal and Regal?

I'll be on the Emerald soon and would love to be able to use it for some gelato!

Edited by PrincessNancy

Can we use our coffee card for gelato on all ships that make gelato at the IC, or just on the Royal and Regal?

I'll be on the Emerald soon and would love to be able to use it for some gelato!

As far as I know its just the Regal/Royal. Why? I don't quite understand. :(

Is ice cream available at other spots and times? Since I hardly ever have sweets the onboard made ice cream and sorbets are perfect for me.

The ship-made ice cream is available at lunch and dinner in the dining rooms.

Is ice cream ever served at t he buffet or grill area?

Thanks for all the help finding good things.

There used to be cream in the buffet at around 3:30. That stopped when they started offering free soft serve at the ice cream bar.

There are also several flavors of the day along with vanilla, chocolate and strawberry at lunch and dinner in the dining rooms. You can have a sundae with a choice of syrups, whipped cream and nuts :)

Edited by IECalCruiser