NEW Suite Upgrades....

YES! Thanks so much!

And JS get "Suite Restaurant" for dinner!

The Sky Class perks aren't that different than what is currently offered, except for the free internet. That's a huge plus for me!

Edited by OfTheSeasCruiser

Interesting choice with the presentation of Star, Sky and Sea in the video and brochure.

Sailing the Royal Viking Star, Royal Viking Sky and Royal Viking Sea as a child are my first memories of cruising. Great sailings, but certainly boring for a child.

They seem to be taking on Viking Ocean Cruises with this suite program as they have chosen their ship names of Viking Star, Viking Sky and Viking Sea.

The tag line "Luxury that is anything but boring" was quite well thought out.

I had always thought of Azamara as competing with Viking and not RCI as they seem to be trying to do here.

My take on the September 8th disclaimer is that they could state that guests that booked the suites within Star class prior to this date might have to pay for gratuities, the ultimate beverage package and the specialty restaurants.

I guess they could try to exclude the Voom internet and Thermal Suite entrance from the suites included in Sky class.

What they have created here is perfect for upsell offers.

They will be able to say to a GS or OS booked passenger, pay $700 per person and receive the upgraded suite, dine in Specialty restaurants at a $150 value, gratuities included at $98+ value, get the ultimate beverage package at a $385 value and laundry valued at $75+ and the other added perks.

They will be able to say to a JS passenger, upgrade to a GS for $500 per person and get the upgraded suite, entrance nightly to the suite lounge and breakfast and lunch at CK maybe a perceived $350 value, internet at $140, entrance to the Thermal Suite at $149 along with VIP seating at the shows and access to the suite sun deck.

This will make for easier upsell decisions to sell any remaining suites.