"Tis Himself on Not so Insent replay

Himself

Last week, as many of you know, I was on the New Amsterdam. It was a wonderful week! I was the priest on board and was not recognized as "himself" on these boards. No one came up and said "Father Himself, what is your real name?" We made stops at HMC, Grand Cayman and Key West. We missed Costa Maya because of swells and high winds that would have made docking a bit dangerous. It was a wonderful week and was sorry to see it end.If you have any questions T will answer them, if I can.

Did you have a roll call, Father Himself? Or were you travelling incognito?

I was the priest on board and often in clergy clothes. Averaged forty at weekday Masses, 70 at the Sunday Mass and 165 Saturday evening.

Edited by Himself

Father, with a Sunday to Sunday cruise did you have an interdenominational service?

Roy

Roy:

Mass was at 5PM and the Interdenominational was at 6:00PM.

Edited by Himself

On the Noordam in January, the Priest led an Interdenominational Service that was well attended. The service was good and his homily was interesting for those who could understand him. The poor PA or microphone that he was using and his accent made it difficult to hear and I was not far from the front of the Main Lounge. Not, in my opinion, a good venue for a religious service for any faith!

Isn't the Nieuw Amsterdam lovely?

I have never attended a religious service onboard, but I would be sure to be there if I knew you were the celebrant, F. Himself.

Thank you for your positive posts.

Mrs M

Isn't the Nieuw Amsterdam lovely?

I have never attended a religious service onboard, but I would be sure to be there if I knew you were the celebrant, F. Himself.

Thank you for your positive posts.

Mrs M

The NA is my favorite ship

On the Noordam in January, the Priest led an Interdenominational Service that was well attended. The service was good and his homily was interesting for those who could understand him. The poor PA or microphone that he was using and his accent made it difficult to hear and I was not far from the front of the Main Lounge. Not, in my opinion, a good venue for a religious service for any faith!

We only had a few at this service but it was on the day of departure. The Lord told Poter: "Feed my sheep!" HE DID NOT SAY: "Count my sheep!"

We took off at 8:50 rather than 7:30 as scheduled. We landed at 10:37 rather than 9:30 as originally scheduled and then I had to go to a deanery meeting. I am kind of tired now and I need to unpack.

We took off at 8:50 rather than 7:30 as scheduled. We landed at 10:37 rather than 9:30 as originally scheduled and then I had to go to a deanery meeting. I am kind of tired now and I need to unpack.

Welcome back, Himself. Back to the real world, ugh.