My Survey Expired ?? Its Only Been A Week

I got the reminder for the post cruise survey in my email this past week. We got off Enchantment a week ago today but only got back home last night after some additional travel.

I sined on just now and clicked the link to begin the survey and was told "Sorry, Your Survey Expired"

Huh ? Just because its a week later, they don't want my opinion any more? Why put an expiration date on a customer satisfaction survey .. esp only a week post cruise ??

That seems pretty unnecessarily strict.

I got the reminder for the post cruise survey in my email this past week. We got off Enchantment a week ago today but only got back home last night after some additional travel.

I sined on just now and clicked the link to begin the survey and was told "Sorry, Your Survey Expired"

Huh ? Just because its a week later, they don't want my opinion any more? Why put an expiration date on a customer satisfaction survey .. esp only a week post cruise ??

That seems pretty unnecessarily strict.

You can try this one, but it's nowhere near as detailed as the one that gets emailed to you:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/esurvey

Please let me know if this one expires too.

You can try this one, but it's nowhere near as detailed as the one that gets emailed to you:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/esurvey

Please let me know if this one expires too.

Ah .. perfect .. that one seems to work for me .. i'll definitely submit it. Thanks for the link!

I had pretty much all nice things to say about this cruise and some outstanding staffmembers (only one thing to criticize, actually) ... so I wanted to make sure to do this survey.

Ill remember to do my email survey more quickly this coming June after the next one tho !

Ah .. perfect .. that one seems to work for me .. i'll definitely submit it. Thanks for the link!

I had pretty much all nice things to say about this cruise and some outstanding staffmembers (only one thing to criticize, actually) ... so I wanted to make sure to do this survey.

Ill remember to do my email survey more quickly this coming June after the next one tho !

Did the survey from the link I posted above allow you to mention crewmembers?

Did the survey from the link I posted above allow you to mention crewmembers?

No .. it was just a generic comment box after the survey dots were filled in .. so I typed it all out there with the names.

We were on a B2B last year and our first week survey expired before we got off the ship!:eek:

The ship will offer you some free Internet time to do the survey. We have done many B2Bs and just asked for some time to do the survey.

On IOS last month, we were given a special sign in Code each, on our envelope holding our New Sea Pass cards, to do the survey

No .. it was just a generic comment box after the survey dots were filled in .. so I typed it all out there with the names.

When I used that link about a month ago, the survey ended before I saw a comment box. Maybe I just missed it.

At least they sent you the survey. We never received ours last month. (Spam folder was checked. The email they had on file was correct we got all the preboarding spam and our new booking confirmation.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At least they sent you the survey. We never received ours last month. (Spam folder was checked. The email they had on file was correct we got all the preboarding spam and our new booking confirmation.)

We were on quite a few B2Bs and got all but one of the Surveys?:confused: Just happens I guess?

We seldom get any of their regular emails but lots from Princess and Holland....

Link for post-cruise survey if you do not get the email: http://www.royalcaribbean.com/esurvey Got it from Post Cruise Survey desk.

• 3 months later...
When I used that link about a month ago, the survey ended before I saw a comment box. Maybe I just missed it.

No, you didn't miss it. It's missing. I was looking out for the survey, in the hope that I'll be able to thank some outstanding crew members, but there is no comment box on the "generic" survey, and I didn't receive one from RC.

No, you didn't miss it. It's missing. I was looking out for the survey, in the hope that I'll be able to thank some outstanding crew members, but there is no comment box on the "generic" survey, and I didn't receive one from RC.

Thanks for confirming. So odd that we cannot access the same survey that comes (or didn't come as the case may be) via the email.