Where do I locate OBC?

Does my RCI reservation show my OBC anywhere? I am unsure where to look. We have a decent amount in it so I want to make sure it is there before we cruise in 33 days.

Thank you.

Jackie

If its from Royal Caribbean, it should be on your booking invoice. If its from a TA, I dont think it will show up anywhere other than your onboard account once you board the ship. Generally shows up on day two.

Does my RCI reservation show my OBC anywhere? I am unsure where to look. We have a decent amount in it so I want to make sure it is there before we cruise in 33 days.

Thank you.

Jackie

If your OBC is from Royal, then you can see your OBC on Royal's Guest Copy of your booking confirmation.

I have no idea what this means. Please elaborate!!

What is means is that I just got off the phone with RCI resolution department. They were kind enough to give me $200 OBC because of the "concern" I shared about one of their phone staff. The sweet lady that offered me the extra $200 OBC did not say she would send me an updated booking invoice. So, my question was, should I call RCI again and request an invoice from them to ensure ALL of my OBC is on there?

I hope that makes it more clear.

What is means is that I just got off the phone with RCI resolution department. They were kind enough to give me $200 OBC because of the "concern" I shared about one of their phone staff. The sweet lady that offered me the extra $200 OBC did not say she would send me an updated booking invoice. So, my question was, should I call RCI again and request an invoice from them to ensure ALL of my OBC is on there?

Ohhh...ok. I thought it meant something everyone would get. Sorry! I was thinking class action suit or something of that nature. Sorry you had to deal with a nasty phone rep but good for you for extra $$. :D

I would call the regular 800#. Any CSR that answers the phone should be able to email you an updated copy :)

Ohhh...ok. I thought it meant something everyone would get. Sorry! I was thinking class action suit or something of that nature. Sorry you had to deal with a nasty phone rep but good for you for extra $$. :D

Ha ha. Love your sense of humor

I would also take that written invoice onboard with you. It helps if there's a problem getting your OBC once on the ship.

Yes, have them email you an updated copy :)

If only it was that simple.

Booked direct, just paid final balance, received confirmation guest invoice, OBC amount missing, rang to query and get a new invoice issued..... Told it will take two to three weeks to investigate, correct and reissue the invoice. (even though the rep could SEE and confirmed the amount)

Edited by icsys