It's Time To Cruise!

bigque

Sitting here in my hotel room in Cocoa Beach getting ready shortly to go and get on Enchantment! There is nothing like the anticipation and excitement of getting ready to go board the ship on Embarkation day. WooHoo! :cool:

Sitting here in my hotel room in Cocoa Beach getting ready shortly to go and get on Enchantment! There is nothing like the anticipation and excitement of getting ready to go board the ship on Embarkation day. WooHoo! :cool:

Yep....on boarding day I am pacing the floor until time to leave for the port. I drive my husband crazy!!!

One year we were cruising when the time changed "backwards".......so we had a whole extra hour to wait......now that was painful.....LOL!!

I hope you have a wonderful cruise!! Happy Sailing!!!

Edited by GTO-Girl

Getting lined up for muster drill. We have been on since 11:30 and have did my walk around to find everything after Windjammer lunch. Rooms opened about 1:15. So far after 2 Corona extras not a bad ship. Will be doing full post cruise review. It is hot out here waiting for muster to start! Sounds like two more Corona's when this is over. Might need a little shot of Remy with that also! LOL! :cool:

Enjoy:) We fly to MIA in 13 days to get ready to board Celebrity Reflection a couple days later. For us, yes of course we love getting on the ship, but the big day is when we LEAVE HOME and the vacation has begun:D

Edited by bouhunter

Getting lined up for muster drill. We have been on since 11:30 and have did my walk around to find everything after Windjammer lunch. Rooms opened about 1:15. So far after 2 Corona extras not a bad ship. Will be doing full post cruise review. It is hot out here waiting for muster to start! Sounds like two more Corona's when this is over. Might need a little shot of Remy with that also! LOL! :cool:

Which hotel did you stay at? Did you like it? I'm about to do my first cruise out of Port Canaverl. I've already picked the Raddison, but will love to hear for future reference.

Have a great cruise! It's a wonderful ship (was on her last May and Nov) and have booked another this May. What hotel did you stay in and would you recommend it?

The Comfort Inn. It's not bad. We did the Park and cruise for $129.00. I actually like the Hampton Inn better which we stayed at last time.

We did the Enchantment Mar 2014 our of Port Canaveral and loved it too! We stayed at the Best Western in the beachfront tower on Cocoa Beach and it was fabulous ! Walked across the beach to the pier for cocktails in afternoon then off to fish lips for supper. Great time, enjoy your cruise!