Antoinette

Los_Pepes

Los Pepes posted two days ago they were starting their cruise and would post updates...Hmmm? No updates yet. Must be having a great time!

Just know we are waiting to live vicariously through you. (big grin)

I have not really had a chance to post anything these past few days due to a high activity level so please accept my apologies. I will write up a full review once I get back.

I will say that the hype about the ship and staff is not overblown. This experience totally exceeds any and all expectations. Our day yesterday gliding through the Castle area eating pretzels, sausage and drinking beer on the top deck in glorious sunshine was straight out of a brochure. It was amazing. If you are booked on this ship for a future cruise you are going to have a great time. Money well spent...

Weather has been fantastic and we are having a great time. If you have a specific questions please feel free to ask and I will track down an answer. I have consumed so much info off of cruisecritic.com that is is time I provide some value.

Glas to hear you haven't become the "Lost_Pepes" and that you're having too much fun to post more. Enjoy your cruise - the river gets even prettier from here. Looking forward to your review when you have time!

Edited by jpalbny