non alcoholic cocktails definition

mtebor

I am looking at the drink packages for an upcoming cruise and was curious if non alcoholic pina colada would classify as a non alcoholic cocktail under the Select package.

I believe that my wife who had the royal replenish package last year was able to get them but I know things change.

I am mainly interested in the Select package so I can try different wines. Most cruises I will only drink about 6 beers in a week. However on the last cruise I discovered Vintages and something tells me I will be spending some time in there on the upcoming cruise.

thank you,

I wasn't sure if that was a frozen cocktail which would be the next package up (Premium). I had a regular pina colada last cruise and it was waaay too strong for me. I must be getting old

thank you,

I wasn't sure if that was a frozen cocktail which would be the next package up (Premium). I had a regular pina colada last cruise and it was waaay too strong for me. I must be getting old

Yes, reedprincess, thank you. I was wondering exactly the same thing. I want to buy a drink package for my mother as she does like all the frozen concoctions, but didn't want all the liquor that goes in them. Her medications warn against consuming alcohol.

Yes, reedprincess, thank you. I was wondering exactly the same thing. I want to buy a drink package for my mother as she does like all the frozen concoctions, but didn't want all the liquor that goes in them. Her medications warn against consuming alcohol.

The Royal Replenish is the drink package you would want to get for your mother. It includes all non alcoholic drinks, fresh squeezed OJ, Specialty Coffee (NOT Starbucks) and bottled water.

Here is one mistake I made that you should be aware of. Last year on the liberty I bought my friend and I the Royal replenish because we mainly wanted the expresso and bottled water and she also drank soda. but... What happened was. everytime we went to order a mixed drink or a "frozen drink" they always made it non alchaholic because they saw the sticker. So if you do get this package and order a specialty drink and you want alchohol make sure you tell them or it will come virgin.