Voyager coffee table (lack of)

retird

I am currently on the voyager of the seas in a Junior Suite and was surprised to discover that there is no coffee table in the cabin. The sofa and two sofa chairs face each other but there is no place to put your drink. I spoke to the supervisor at guest services and he said that during the recent refurbish all tables were removed from the cabins. (At least from junior suite and down)

This is very disappointing as the only place you can sit and enjoy a coffee is at the desk or on the balcony. Even the cheapest fleebag motels have a coffee table

I prefer to not have the coffee table. With the lack of space in most cabins, they become a shin hazard. I bore a few bruises due to those darn things. I'm glad they have started to remove them from cabins. My shins are ecstatic!

We always put the coffee table in the closet on day one. Shin bruises, more floor space and if it's in the closet, that's where any "clutter" goes instead of on the sofa, chairs, etc., like a pair of shorts that only got worn for a couple of hours but will be put back in service later. We used it for shoes on one cruise. Shoes under the coffee table (we could see them through the table) and on top made it easy. While I don't want it in the cabin floor space, I would put it to use. We had the coffee table on Navigator on our last cruise. We will next be on FOS after the dry dock. I wonder if they have removed he coffee table?