Subforums

legaljen1969

How do they get started? It seems like there could be at least a few for Florida departures.

Perhaps as follows:

Tampa

Jacksonville

Ft. Lauderdale/Miami (maybe even these need to be separate)

Port Canaveral

I know sometimes people get Port Canaveral and Port Everglades/Ft. Lauderdale confused. If they were separate subforums, it might help. Just a thought running through my mind on this Friday.

If posters included the airport and/or port in their title, it would be a start. Some posters don't include enough details of any kind to supply recs for hotels, transportation options, activities nearby etc.

The Cape Canaveral forum would get so little traffic and ditto with Tampa.

I suppose compared to Fort Lauderdale and Miami, they might be lightly trafficked. Perhaps combing Ft. Lauderdale/Miami and then "all other Florida departures" might work?

I really don't know how little traffic Port Canaveral gets. I see a fair amount.

The Cape Canaveral forum would get so little traffic and ditto with Tampa.

Port Canaveral/Cocoa Beach does get about 1/2 the traffic of Fort Lauderdale/Miami on the very first page of posts right now. That's if, and only if, you count those posts that are easily identifiable as questions about one particular port.

On the first page, I counted 18 inquires for FLL/MIA, 9 for Cocoa/Port Canaveral, 2 for Jax and 3 for Tampa.

If posters included the airport and/or port in their title, it would be a start. Some posters don't include enough details of any kind to supply recs for hotels, transportation options, activities nearby etc.

Great point...as many people, myself included, have shut off signatures since some of them are so long.......makes it easier to help people if they provide us info..