sold out cruise

cajinyank

Interesting after 3 days showing sold out cruise the cruise I am booked on is showing 15 minisuites 2 suites and a number of balcony up for sale. the ship cruises in 67 days. Could there be some upgrade fairys lurking about

Interesting after 3 days showing sold out cruise the cruise I am booked on is showing 15 minisuites 2 suites and a number of balcony up for sale. the ship cruises in 67 days. Could there be some upgrade fairys lurking about

I find that pretty normal as I am searching. The cruise will be open with cabins available then it will show all sold out. Then they will be available again. I have seen this happen a few times on the same cruise. No rhyme or reason that I can see. Princess is always moving cabins around etc.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

It's possible there were agencies with group space reserved that they've now released.

Those would have been released by final payment time.

I have seen this often and although there may be some reshuffling of the cabin assignments during the "blackout", I often found the same exact cabins available after the blackout as before the blackout.