RCL abandoned PC and DCL won my business

Are you honestly going to argue that the steaks in MDR on DCL are not real beef, as compared to the processed-like prime rib and fillets RCL serves?

I don't know what DCL ships you are sailing, but I've never seen any children in the adult pool area on my Disney cruises.

No one mentioned paying thousands of dollars difference for DCL except you. In fact if read my post it said: "I would pay a few hundred more for DCL any day of the week. "

As far what to do after the second time onboard a DCL ship, how is that different than any Royal ship?

(Don't get me wrong, I've cruised far and away more RCL cruises than DCL. I was responding to the OP's question with my experience on DCL.)

A Diamond + RCL Crown & Anchor Member

I wasn't aware that I ever asked a question:confused::confused:

I think I may have started that rumor;) At least they are for the few I looked at November/December 2016.

PS Already changed that OA cruise out of FLL to one out of PC, much closer to home :)

Yes, you would be my source. I will check out the Dec cruise shortly. Seriously thinking about 3 day on Harmony though. I may even be able to score a crystal block

Yes, you would be my source. I will check out the Dec cruise shortly. Seriously thinking about 3 day on Harmony though. I may even be able to score a crystal block

Looked at a March 2017 Oasis, and it was only about $200 different than the 2016 Freedom that we have booked. (same week, same cabin category, both the Eastern route)

Looked at a March 2017 Oasis, and it was only about $200 different than the 2016 Freedom that we have booked. (same week, same cabin category, both the Eastern route)

We should be on mid March. Retirement cruise.

As of now, it doesn't look like Rhapsody will be going to Key West.... That is one reason we enjoyed the Monarch and Majesty so I hope Key West will be added to the 4 day Rhapsody sailings! Time will tell I guess!

As of now, it doesn't look like Rhapsody will be going to Key West.... That is one reason we enjoyed the Monarch and Majesty so I hope Key West will be added to the 4 day Rhapsody sailings! Time will tell I guess!

Don't get your hopes up, as KW will not be added to Rhapsody's itineraries. Only the ship from Miami, which will be Enchantment, will visit KW on her 4 night itinerary.

Don't get your hopes up, as KW will not be added to Rhapsody's itineraries. Only the ship from Miami, which will be Enchantment, will visit KW on her 4 night itinerary.

I though Brilliance out of Tampa went there

Not working for me. We have a JS on Freedom for March 6, 2016. $2,031 including tips. JS on Oasis for March of 2017 $3,872 with no tips. ouch:(

Key West has been on one of the 5 night itineraries out of Tampa for several years now.

I though Brilliance out of Tampa went there

Key West has been on one of the 5 night itineraries out of Tampa for several years now.

Alright, well I was responding to the poster who was asking about KW being added to Rhapsody's itineraries out of PC. I was referring to 3/4 night cruises, and just said that even though there is a ship in both PC and Miami that sail the 3/4 nighters, only the one sailing from Miami visits KW. I never said Brilliance didn't go there.

Not working for me. We have a JS on Freedom for March 6, 2016. $2,031 including tips. JS on Oasis for March of 2017 $3,872 with no tips. ouch:(

Booked first Oasis out of PC- Boardwalk view Stateroom with balcony close to Aqua theater and it is $1000 less than Freedom balcony room on hump May

17th.Really surprised at lower price.

Booked first Oasis out of PC- Boardwalk view Stateroom with balcony close to Aqua theater and it is $1000 less than Freedom balcony room on hump May

17th.Really surprised at lower price.

Good for you, November is cheaper than May generally, but that is a big difference. Getting on Enchantment in 2 hours. :D

Sounds like you got in at the original (May, 2014) BOGO price:) The current BOGO price for a JS on the 3/6/16 Freedom is $4074

We looked at a D1 on Freedom for 3/6/16 against a D1 on Oasis for the same week in 2017, and Oasis is actually cheaper (Oasis $3021 vs Freedom $3106) - current BOGO pricing.

Edited by orville99