Binoculars in a Grand Suite?

We had a Grand Suite and Owners Suite on Vision last year and were not provided with Binoculars. We sailed from Colon, Panama.

The old Suite Benefits did state they were provided in Alaska, Asia, Europe and South America only.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/content/en_US/pdf/enhanced-program-for-suites-guests-v7.pdf

The current Enhanced Program for Suite Guests, do not show them listed.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/contentWithHero.do?pagename=enhanced_program_for_suite_guests

Sorry, even though I would say they will not be provided, I think the best way would be to send an email to the concierge on Legend to verify.

We will be on the Legend of the Sea in a few days and I was wondering if there are binoculars provided in the room. I don't want to pack mine if they have some in the room. Thanks!

Bring your own! Our last two grand suite and royal family suite cruises no longer have them available. The last time we got them was prby 3 years ago.

When we sailed in crown loft suite on Allure had them every time.

Safe travels

Same on Oasis. However, the quality of them was poor to start with. As they are approaching 5 and 6 years old on each ship, without being replaced, I have found them to less useful over time. The set in our cabin last week could barely focus on the shoreline at Labadee.

Going forward we will start to take our own again.