Princess in Cabo

skrodle

Hi there-

I would post this over in the Mexico port thread, but that is a very inactive thread... so I am hoping a past Princess Cruiser can help with this. We are looking for something to do in Cabo, and have the "Exclusive Beach Resort Getaway" booked through the ship. It says it is on Medano Beach, but not which resort. The reason I am asking is a lot of the hotels you can do day passes for (and probably less than the ship), but more importantly, Princess has us leaving and returning to the pier like 6 hours before we leave Cabo and seeing if we could just stay and get back to the Ship on our own and not have to leave at 12:30.

If you have done this excursion, any information would be great, especially if you stayed additionally on your own.

Thanks so much

David

To get your money's worth, make sure you are off the ship early. Last tender leaves Cabo at 1:15.

If the OP is taking an excursion they would not have that choice.

If doing a hotel day pass them yes get off the ships as early as possible.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

To get your money's worth, make sure you are off the ship early. Last tender leaves Cabo at 1:15.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The OP is on a ten day cruise on Star Princess. They're scheduled to be in Cabo from 8am - 5pm.

I believe the info on that excursion says if you want to stay longer you just need to find your own way back to the ship.

Thrak....u are a genius!!! Thanks... I just re-read the excursion details and saw that yes, I can arrange my own transport...

Now I wish I could figure out what Hotel this is at....

Anyone done this excursion?

The OP is on a ten day cruise on Star Princess. They're scheduled to be in Cabo from 8am - 5pm.

yup... u are correct... i was thinking that the tour is arranged only till 12:30 since the ships normally leave cabo so early... but just discovered we can stay ;) so I am excited... now to just figure out which hotel...