Princess cruise Ship Captains

jrblach

That's unfortunate. I think he is the least personable of all princess captains.

Great 😜 He will be doing our vow renewal. I read in a recent Ruby review that the captain change seemed to have a negative impact on on the ship (b2b2b review). No worries, we have the rare suite this time, family/friends along and no way the Captain is going to ruin my trip

Great [emoji12] He will be doing our vow renewal. I read in a recent Ruby review that the captain change seemed to have a negative impact on on the ship (b2b2b review). No worries, we have the rare suite this time, family/friends along and no way the Captain is going to ruin my trip

When are u doing ur vow renewal?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great 😜 He will be doing our vow renewal. I read in a recent Ruby review that the captain change seemed to have a negative impact on on the ship (b2b2b review). No worries, we have the rare suite this time, family/friends along and no way the Captain is going to ruin my trip
Captain Pomata will not ruin your ceremony. He is a very friendly and kind man but has a thick Italian accent that he's self conscious about. Enjoy your ceremony and have a great cruise!

Captain Pomata will not ruin your ceremony. He is a very friendly and kind man but has a thick Italian accent that he's self conscious about. Enjoy your ceremony and have a great cruise!

An Italian accent won’t phase me — it’s a beautiful language. Loved traveling in Italy, so

will ask him about his home

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My experiences with Pomata...

On Coral, a long time ago -- we all stood around for a half hour outside the top-40 cocktail party while

we waited for him. Eventually he showed up. Because he was late, they skipped pictures.

He came in, sat and chatted with one couple, and then left.

On Emerald, at the top-40 cocktail party in Skywalkers, he stood at the bar, and chatted with

the other officers there.

Contrast with Mike Mullen -- the nicest, funniest guy ever.

Tony Yomens -- looks exactly like you think a captain should look, and beloved by many

middle aged women here. "Captain McDreamy"

Commodore Romano -- always personable. The guy is more american than me, as

he was telling us about shopping at Costco in Davie.

Nick Nash -- very nice.

etc. etc.

I think part of the captains job is socializing with the passengers. If one can't do that, they can

drive containers.

Does anyone have any insight into Captain Rick Nash on the Royal Princess.

We'll be on board for the March 30th cruise.

His nickname is Crash Nash because of a couple of past incidents. I'm not wild about him being the Royal skipper since I am aboard the for next cruise, but I don't think he's hit anything recently.

Give me Tony Yeomans any day.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

His nickname is Crash Nash because of a couple of past incidents. I'm not wild about him being the Royal skipper since I am aboard the for next cruise, but I don't think he's hit anything recently.

Give me Tony Yeomans any day.

Tony Yeomans retired ... maybe two years ago.

I think Nick Nash is a great guy. Apparently Princess disagrees with your assessment, as

they keep him in command, and of the largest ships.

Does anybody know who the Captain and CD is on the Sea Princess?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The captain on Sea Princess at present is

Commodore Romano. He will be in command for the first part of the world cruise before he retires, when the cruise reaches Italy.