LGBT Cruisers

OzPinoyCruiser

Hello LGBT cruisers! Great to find this thread. We are a married British couple, 40 & 43 based in London and going on our first cruise in 3 weeks, Seabourn- 17 days in the Med leaving Barcelona. We are very excited! Nice to meet you all.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Welcome to the thread!!! Wow seabourn must be exciting for your guys... we are also flying to Madrid on the 15th of October then to Barcelona to join our Transatlantic Cruise with Harmony of the Seas... Happy Cruising and come back to the thread and share with us your Cruising experience... Cj and Mike (Sydney)

Greetings from Land Down Under...

• 3 weeks later...
Welcome to the thread!!! Wow seabourn must be exciting for your guys... we are also flying to Madrid on the 15th of October then to Barcelona to join our Transatlantic Cruise with Harmony of the Seas... Happy Cruising and come back to the thread and share with us your Cruising experience... Cj and Mike (Sydney)

Greetings from Land Down Under...

Have a great cruise guys

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 2 weeks later...
Hello friends. My husband and I are doing the NCL Jewel for Halloween. Anyone else out there on this cruise?

I love the Jewel!

We were married on her in 2011.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Perth, Western Australia cruising on the Ovation of the seas from Singapore 30th Nov - Sydney 15th Dec & then into New Zealand for 2 loops return Sydney 9th Jan 2017 (it's a B2B2B over 40 days) can't wait, just 11 days to go [emoji41]

Hoping to meet some "family" members onboard

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Perth, Western Australia cruising on the Ovation of the seas from Singapore 30th Nov - Sydney 15th Dec & then into New Zealand for 2 loops return Sydney 9th Jan 2017 (it's a B2B2B over 40 days) can't wait, just 11 days to go [emoji41]

Hoping to meet some "family" members onboard

Oh wow lucky you... welcome to Sydney!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh wow lucky you... welcome to Sydney!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers [emoji483][emoji898] looking forward to popping in, although may have to find a laundromat to do some washing lol - no public facilities onboard & depending on cost, really don't fancy paying per item

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I will be in the Gem out of NYC. On February 27. Looking for a good turn out for Friends of Dorothy meetings. I will also be on the March 9 sailing. ( yup back to back. Just trading daughters. Second trip, second daughter ,she is bringing her girlfriend. Any one else on either of these sailings?? February 27, is quite reasonable now.

I have done this cruise before, so if you need any answers, just ask.

I have done 8 cruises on Norwegian and one on the Gem. Love Norwegian and this ship.

See you at the FOD meeting.

That's great, at least now i know the meeting really will be happening, sometimes we have failed to find each other. Last March we had a delightful group. Look forward to meeting you.

As an interracial couple, we have not had much luck in meeting other couples at the FOD gatherings.

Well, i'll be there with my daughter. .. so we are an interracial pair, though not a couple. The picture on my profile is of my two daughters, i'm a "grey haired white lady." Hopefully this will be a friendlier cruise. Are you in the roll call for this cruise?

Anne